“Always good!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We as a family frequent the Lakeland and Auburdale area due to Soccer, and whenever there always make a point to make it to Black and Brew for lunch. I'm guessing this is what lunch places were like before we got over run with chain restaurants. The food is amazing I'm yet to try something I didn't like, the atmosphere warmth and welcoming, and service that rival some posh establishments in the country, and let me tell you about the cookies, WOW, we actually eat them before our meals, every time!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Whether it's soup, salad, sandwich or a combination of these, I have never been disappointed with my meal at B&B. Always fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you are looking for a trendy place to get away from the office or have a lunch meeting, B and B is the place to go. Any coffee drink is available that you would find at those franchise places, and just a good a product. There are healthy and not so health options available for lunch and dinner. I suggest going here once a week just for the atmosphere and food. Salads and Deli sandwiches available with a special chef-like touch. I suggestion going early or later during the lunch rush.

You'll be happy you went.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had lunch at the Lakeland Black 'n Brew recently, with 3 women friends. I tried the B&B Meltaway sandwich, which came with au jus for dipping. It was very good. Service came with the greatest smile I've seen in ages, from this one young lady. Didn't get her name, but the smile alone is worth another trip. Free refill of iced tea without having to ask. Yes, I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very nice staff, and the sandwich selection is great. I especially enjoy the "meltaway"; hot sandwich with plenty of cheese. Sit inside or out.