“Best Philly Cheese Steaks!”

Uptown Pizza and Subs
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Uptown Pizza and Subs is family owned and operated. We take pride in using the freshest and finest ingredients. Our pizza is homemade, NY Style, hand tossed and prepared to order.
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Best Philly Cheese Steaks!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I have gotten to go food a few times now and there is always friendly staff and quality ingredients.
Best Philly Cheese Steaks ever!!! Thanks Tom! - Keli from ZImzari

• Visited August 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Best pizza in Land O Lakes”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I moved to the Tampa Bay area in 2009 and since then had been on a quest to find a good pizza place. Last night I finally found it. I was in New York this past December and I can tell you this is the next best thing to New York pizza. The dough was prepared right in front of me and all ingredients were fresh. On top of that, the staff was really friendly. They upgraded my large order for an x-large, free of charge, and gave me free dessert to take home and try. The prices are great. I walked out with an x-large pizza freshly prepared and two desserts for $11bucks. This will be my Friday pizza joint from now on.

• Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“They Deliver”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I love the meatballs. We also like the white pizza and their subs are pretty good. A nice locally owned company that we order from frequently. I can't think of a bad meal form them.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

Friendly staff delicious pizza service in time their ny style pizza is out of this world!

Spring Hill, FL
“Love their Pizza”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Love their pizza and their $5 lunch special. You get your pizza quickly and it is terrific, love the crust. My favorite is spinach and mushroom, yumm

2 Thank dlmorgan83