My husband and I stayed here for one week. We heard lots of horror stories about the previous owner and how he had allowed the property to fall into disrepair. People who regularly stay there are so grateful to the new owners for improving everything. They are working extremely hard to improve all aspects of the resort. While we were there the sound system was fixed allowing for music to be heard throughout the pool area and improvements were made to the night club. Everyone was very nice and friendly. It was a very relaxed and laid back atmosphere. Lots of fun too, there were entertainers there who had the audience participating in games in the Key West bar. There were a lot of different activities to participate in throughout the week - bingo, volleyball tournaments, etc. If you love pool volleyball, this is a great place to be...a lot of people participate! I thought the food was very good! All members of the staff were great! The boutique was really fun ... a place to shop for beautiful things right on site! We met some really wonderful people there. The fitness coordinator was a powerhouse of energy and fun. There were different classes you could take each day. I got a massage that was just wonderful!! Karaoke night was a blast - lots of good singers! Get there early if you want a good seat! Overall, it was a wonderfully relaxing and fun week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privately owned Cabana Condo on the 2nd floor overlooking a heated and jetted conversation pool, hot tub, sauna, tiki Bar, restaurants, nightclub, fitness center, massage therapist, fitness trainer, boutique, Tennis, Bocce, Petanque, water & sand volleyball and live entertainment. My cabana condo has an awesome views, and is a great place to enjoy a relaxing time. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. This resort is a clothing optional resort. Imagine beautiful pools, tiki bars, weight room, shopping and lots of fun in the sun. You will enjoy your stay here!! You will go home feeling like you’ve been on vacation even if you only stay one day. Excellent wait staff. Excellent food what are you waiting for come in joy our condo today. After purchasing a day pass for the days that you plan on staying at the resort you are able to enjoy all that the amenities that this private resort has to offer. Amenity fees: Couples $50 or Women - $25 or Men - $45 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lakes Hotel Land o Lakes
- Paradise Lakes Resort Florida/Land O Lakes