Terrible old motel style rooms. A small TV from the '70s. No refrigerator, no closet to hang cloths, no hair dryer, no maid service, no safe. An old fashioned window style air conditioner that roared off and on all night. The resort nickel and dimes you on every possible opportunity. A towel for the beach is $5 per day for each towel with a $40 deposit for each towel. Even though we returned the towels we had to ask for the $80 deposit to be taken off. The food in both restaurants is atrocious.
Breakfast of eggs and bacon is served in a styrofoam To Go box even in the restaurant. At dinner they served a well done rib eye for rare. I asked for a recook and got a med well. Disgusting especially as everything is 5 star prices in a 1 star motel.
If you like naked geriatrics and morbidly obese people of 350 lbs plus, this is the place for you, as the majority of the guests fall in one of these categories. Oh, and don't dare to try to bring in any liquor as they will charge your credit card $300 for each bottle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, Resort & Spa...We have over 100 hotel rooms; many of them are situated poolside, an upscale restaurant, a rocking nightclub, our Key West Bar at poolside, a fitness center with a gym. a day spa & a boutique featuring the hottest in clubwear, an RV park, tennis, sand volleyball, water volleyball, hot tubs, a heated conversation pool and huge all-season pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lakes Hotel Land o Lakes
- Paradise Lakes Resort Florida/Land O Lakes