“THE BEST”

Larry's Deli & Express Food
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

We absolutely love Larry's Deli! They are by far the best deli around. Whenever any of our friends come into town we always order Cubans. Everything is consistently delicious!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

If you're coming home from a day at work or shopping and want a quick meal, Larry's Deli is a good choice. However, for the money, I'd prefer Publix Deli sandwiches over Larry's. We stopped going here when our sandwich meat appeared dried out and the bread stale.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

This place is no big deal to me they weigh the meat before they put it in the bread how cheap is that? They are lucky there are no other real delis in lol

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Most everyone in LOL knows about Larry's Deli. The food is delish and they are fantastic supporters of the local high school!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

The BEST Cuban I have ever had!! This place has been around since I was a little kid and I have been buying their cubans for as long as I can remember. We buy sandwich platters on almost every event we have. No one tops them for the price!