“Best Cuban Sammich in all of Fla!”

Larry's Deli & Express Food
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Brunswick, Georgia
“Best Cuban Sammich in all of Fla!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Larry's Deli may not be the prettiest place in town, but its darn sure the BEST! I'd eat there EVERY day if I was close enough!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Eddie W

Shanghai, China
“Been getting their Cubans since I was a kid”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

The picture provided is NOT of Larry's Deli. A few year ago I drove 4 of their Cubans up to AL for my in-laws (they are originally from Land O Lakes too). Now living far far away, but every time we're in town, we get a Larry's Cuban! Like I said, I've been eating their sandwiches since I was kid. Yes, they are expensive, and Publix does a good sub, but if I want a garlic-pressed Cuban, I get Larry's! Don't let the building fool you!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank WhollyMole-y
Rochester, NY
“THE BEST”
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

We absolutely love Larry's Deli! They are by far the best deli around. Whenever any of our friends come into town we always order Cubans. Everything is consistently delicious!

Tampa, Florida
“Average Sandwiches”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

If you're coming home from a day at work or shopping and want a quick meal, Larry's Deli is a good choice. However, for the money, I'd prefer Publix Deli sandwiches over Larry's. We stopped going here when our sandwich meat appeared dried out and the bread stale.

tampa fla
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just ok”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

This place is no big deal to me they weigh the meat before they put it in the bread how cheap is that? They are lucky there are no other real delis in lol