“great Cubans”

Larry's Deli & Express Food
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 25 July 2013

yummy im a long time fan of Larry's deli use to live in the area but moved but there isn't a day that goes by that some times i dream about these sandwiches every time i vacation to paradise lakes resort which such a short drive from the little hole in the wall deli i make sure my husband and i stop in a grab a bite to eat we always grab a Cuban to share and a Greek salad to share as well the have a little picnic area that most people don't know about located behind there deli that sits just off a lake with allot of ducks that greet you and wait to see what they can have once we are done eating very great tasting food at a great price friendly staff and an all around great price it might not be much to look at on the inside and out side but very clean and fast service love this place ! try there Cuban's all the way with garlic butter !! you will be wanting one to take home im sure of it !!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Larry's Deli may not be the prettiest place in town, but its darn sure the BEST! I'd eat there EVERY day if I was close enough!

1  Thank Eddie W
Reviewed 28 February 2013

The picture provided is NOT of Larry's Deli. A few year ago I drove 4 of their Cubans up to AL for my in-laws (they are originally from Land O Lakes too). Now living far far away, but every time we're in town, we get a Larry's Cuban! Like I said, I've been eating their sandwiches since I was kid. Yes, they are expensive, and Publix does a good sub, but if I want a garlic-pressed Cuban, I get Larry's! Don't let the building fool you!

1  Thank WhollyMole-y
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

We absolutely love Larry's Deli! They are by far the best deli around. Whenever any of our friends come into town we always order Cubans. Everything is consistently delicious!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

If you're coming home from a day at work or shopping and want a quick meal, Larry's Deli is a good choice. However, for the money, I'd prefer Publix Deli sandwiches over Larry's. We stopped going here when our sandwich meat appeared dried out and the bread stale.