Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lantana
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My spouse and I stayed here for three days last month and had an interesting experience. The front desk staff and management were great and very accommodating. The bed was very comfortable and the room nicely arranged.
On the flip side, the decor — which is a matter of personal taste — was interesting and reminded me a little of 'Beetlejuice' the movie. Also, the rooms were far from sound proof as we could hear our neighbors TV, cell phone rings and muted phone conversations.
Breakfast had an array of items but the quality could have been a little better ( it was not as good as other comfort suites we have stayed at). Also, the area was not the nicest and I would not recommend walking around...That being said we are grateful for the high quality of customer service we received at this Comfort Inn and Suites

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelcouple2008
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This hotel appears to have been renovated recently and I am glad we choose this property but to renovate then hang the old worn signs back on New wall paper just make me think the owners are cheap. The rooms were nice pretty clean no dust just a big layer of soap scum on the bath wall and sides of tub. Caulking was also green with mold.I did not mention to any of the staff since none of them seemed to care. The check in clerk Joanna I think, on Saturday evening was wo sweet and did seem to have a winning attitude but was alone and pretty overwhelmed. So over all a blah experience cant figure why someone would spend so much on renovation to have staff that doent care not take care of it.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 15 May 2013

This property is in a good location north and south between Lion Country Safarai and Butterfly World with several beaches within a half hour drive. Clean rooms and a good hot breakfast to start the day

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Maximillian A, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell your experience on Tripadvisor. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Max

Reviewed 5 May 2013

this hotel had it all. All the employee were so helpful and nice that your stay was nice.The hotel has a nice look and easy to get to. The room are really nice and very clean. For the location the rate was even better. I would tell all my friends if going to the florida this location would be one to keep in mind. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Cathy W

Thank you for taking the time to tell tripadvisor about your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your valued information will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We have just finished our complete renovation of the Hotel and know your next time with us will even be more delightful.
Max

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I just stayed there for 2 nights for a business trip. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Especially the housekeeper Fatima as far as I remember. I stayed here a year ago and it made great improvement in the rooms and hallways. Breakfast was a great deal for a great room rate. I will definately stay again with my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashely S
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Stayed here281212 after a trip to Miami. We found easily off the I-95 junction. Arrived at night so didnt really see much of the area. But we found the hotel clean and tidy. We haggled at front desk and got the room for 89 bucks. Which we found reasonable. The rooms are basic 2 beds tv and a bathroom. Breakfast included. No real problems.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NIELD8969
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Planned a spontaneous trip on a budget. Some reviews seemed discouraging, but decided to give this place a try. I was surely surprised by the great value - currently half of the hotel is being remodelled and I was lucky enough to get a newly designed soon on the east 3rd floor. Very quiet and relaxing. The only missing part to score 5 is the heavenly shower and bath robe. Would definitely go again. Would try to add photos soon.

Room Tip: Maybe call in advance and ask for a new model
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Adrian W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lantana
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lantana
Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach
Barefoot Mailman Motel
Barefoot Mailman Motel
#1 of 5 in Lantana

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South? Share your experiences!