“Holiday Inn Express” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Largo
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Holiday Inn Express”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

A comfortable & convenient Hotel within easy reach of Clearwater Beach, and good shopping at the Largo Mall.
Check in & Check out was simple and easy.
Tamara on Reception was extremely efficient and helpful when I asked for Restaurant recommendations, even printing out directions to them for me.

Buffett breakfast was included, however it wasn't as good as the breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express on International Drive in Orlando where I had stayed a few days before.
Thought also the room was a little more dated than the room that I had in Orlando, but the bed was super comfortable and the room was quiet.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Paul H
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear Paul H,

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. I'm glad we could make your check in experience as hassle free as possible. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and bedding. We apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with the breakfast buffett. We are however, in the process of adding new items to all of the Express's breakfast bars in the near future. We hope to see you again soon.

Tavara S.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel has great service! Every person that I encountered gave A++ customer service, I asked for extra blankets and they arrived in five mins. good breakfast! Very Clean! Quiet and close enough to the beach with out having to pay beach prices

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Omar E
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Omar E,

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. We appreciate that you found our customer service to your standards as well as the breakfast and our facility. We look forward to your next stay with us on your next trip to the Clearwater / Largo Area!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Occasionally when we visit our children in the Largo area we stay here at the Holiday Inn Express/Largo-Clearwater. It's a very nice place and located adjacent to the park. I enjoy the walks over there and taking my grand-daughter. Recommend it highly.

Room Tip: None of the rooms actually face the busy street other than the ones on the west end.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Lisa P
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear lspaig,

Thank you for setting aside time to comment on your stay with us and thank you for choosing us as your place to stay when visiting family. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband and I were in the area looking for a place to live. We are relocating to the area. The staff was excellent. They exceeded our expectations. The room was spacious and located perfectly for our needs. Handicap on first floor next to exit door. That said however that was the door all the smokers were at. So the doors keep slamming at all hours and the smoke was continually coming into our bathroom. Which is bad when my husbands breathing is affected. We booked because it is a NONSMOKING hotel. We asked them to move the "ashtray" they did but kept it on that side of the building. I asked them to move it to the back of the building where no rooms are located and no one would be affected by smoke or slamming doors. They said they could not. Also for an extended stay the breakfast was just ok. Same food and the eggs were powdered at best. Nasty on the "omelet" days. We had our service dogs with us and I felt the grounds were clean and safe as well as the two parks close by. We will definitely stay here again hopefully they will address the smoking issue.

Room Tip: None of the rooms are insulated for sound otherwise any room location is fine.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Laurie S
Deasr Laurie S,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate the kind words regarding our staff. We do apologize for the inconvience with the smoking issue and that the breakfast did not meet your expectations. We are actually in the process of adding alot of great items on the breakfast bar and hopefully it will be completed by the next time you stay with us. We thank you again for your comments and have taken note of the issues to better serve you in the future.

Aberdeen, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. I planned on a 3 day stay while my mother was in the hospital I ended up staying a week waiting for her health to improve so she could be released. The staff was always great and did all they could to make sure I could stay right were I was. House keeping was wonderful they kept my room clean and took care of my coffee needs daily. It wasn't easy not knowing when I was leaving but it was made easier knowing I wasn't having to worry about a place to stay. The bed was comfortable, I controlled the temperature of the room and it was always quiet even though the rooms around me were occupied. I will gladly return!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Larjly
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear Larjly,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words about our property and the staff. We were very happy to hear you had a great stay and that your mother has improved. We hope to see you again soon and Happy Holidays from the Staff!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel which was slightly out of the way from where I was meeting to be due to the reviews I'd read and I wasn't disappointed. The staff were friendly, competent and best of all, happy! The hotel was very clean including inside the rooms and the grounds, beds were comfortable, breakfast was good and it was quick and easy to get where I needed to go from the location. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank SFgirl85
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear SFgirl85,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and amenities. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We love this particular location. From desk staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and fresh. We now stay here every time we come to Clearwater. I booked 3 rooms for all my guests and everyone loved the rooms, the breakfast, and the location of this hotel. This hotel is close everything we need in the Clearwater area. We will be back at Christmas time just to visit the park next door, they go all out at Christmas with decorations and activities in the park.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Devilstowerwy
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Devilstowerwy,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We appreciate you referring your friends to us and are so pleased that every one enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you during Christmas time for the beautiful lights at the park!

Tavara S.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
Hampton Inn and Suites Largo
No photo provided
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clear...
#1 of 4 in Indian Rocks Beach
Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#17 of 95 in Clearwater
Hampton Inn Clearwater Central
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater? Share your experiences!