The only saving grace to this motel is the people are extremely nice. The front desk person was kind and helpful. This motel is inhabited by old people who seem to live there in season. It is in a terrible neighborhood and don't eat the local restaurant called Untouchables (describes the food). I was too afraid to drive around the area and that restaurant is right across the street so I stayed close by.
It is an old motel that smells overwhelming like a really strong disinfectant. The bedspread had big burn holes in it and the curtains were falling off the windows. It was as clean as you could clean an old dump but I did not take off my shoes while I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on S.R. 595 (Clearwater-Largo Road) in the heart of town. Short driving distance (10 minutes) to the famous beach, central park and cultural center, walking distance to shopping, restaurants, lounge. Excellent bike and jogging trail is just a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Belleair Village Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleair Village Hotel Largo
- Belleair Village Motel Largo, Florida