“Stayed Here 10 Nights on Business”

Hampton Inn and Suites Largo
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Largo
Longview, United States
“Stayed Here 10 Nights on Business”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel is a very nice, clean hotel. The breakfast selections each morning were varied and numerous selections from cereal, to make-your-own-waffels, to fruit, to muffins & bagels. Rooms were clean and well furnished. The best part is the hotel is 5 minutes from Clearwater Beach. Even though I was here on business, I had plenty of time to experience the great beaches within Pinellas County. This location is also a short 30 minute drive to Fort de Soto where there are beautiful, secluded beaches as well (rated the best beach in America in 2009). I would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves in our breakfast and we could not be more fortunate to be just 3 short miles from the best beaches. We look forward to your staying again soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Lake Placid, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2014

As a person that travels a lot for work, not too impressed. The evening front desk staff were very welcoming and attentive. There was a gentleman that I presume was a manager that came out of a back room to help the desk clerk. She indicated that there was a person on hold, that had been on hold for a "long" time, she was helping the guest in front of me that had a problem with his reservation, and that the front desk clerk was attending to another guest, and I was waiting to get checked in. The manager answered the phone cal and was rolling his eyes, making a "blah, blah, blah" gesture with his hands while on the phone. (Makes me wonder what would happen if I called the front desk). The room is ok...lots of scuffs on the wall, the carpeting is worn. It took 15 minutes of searching and a call to the front desk to find the ice bucket and cups. They are behind the bathroom door. I looked out my window at the pool and it does not look very pretty. The ice machine on my floor is not operational. We will see how breakfast is. (I brought some yogurt just in case).
My toilet was running all night long.. I went to get ice and the ice machine on the 5th floor was broken. I reported this to the staff. In the morning when I left for my meeting, I again reported the toilet running and the ice machine. When I returned at 4pm, my toilet was still running and the ice machine was still inoperable. I went for dinner and again reported the ice machine and my toilet. The manager on duty came up and fixed my toilet installing a new "flap". the ice machine was working the next morning.

Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hotel easy to find and great location for my meeting at the Largo Cultural Center. Desk staff very accomodating. Nice clean room - huge bathroom. I usually don't sleep well at hotels, but between the comfy bed and nice quiet room - i got a great night sleep. Great community park across the street. When you leave ask about the convenient side road that brings you to a traffic light to go eastbound!

1 Thank John_M34618
Rick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thanks for the kind words. The Hampton beds have something in them that will cure even the worst cases of insomnia. We love having the park across the street as many people use it to run, walk or just entertain the kids. We look forward to your staying again soon.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed one night at this Hampton Inn a few weeks back and have nothing but great things to say. Clean, comfortable room with no issues; breakfast was fresh and plentiful in the morning.

The most memorable part of my stay was the front desk staff when I checked in. They were super friendly and incredibly welcoming. On this trip, I happened to be traveling with my parents, who are in their 80's, and the front desk staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. Great people make all the difference!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JP_Daytona
Rick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for the kind words about our staff and your stay. We look forward to your being our guest again soon
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for business a number of times and always find it to be clean, convenient, and comfortable. The staff are friendly and professional. It is also across the street from a great park and a few minutes from a nice shopping area.

Davie, Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were here with a group for a local tournament. Booked this hotel site unseen and we would definitely stay at this hotel if in this area again. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Breakfast was nice and fresh.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

nebraska
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Good location across from the very nice city of largo park. It is a short drive to clearwater beach. Adequate pool area with towels provided. Good breakfast buffet with the usual cereal, rolls, bagels, English muffins, bread, eggs and sausage (no bacon). Oatmeal with fixins, make your own waffels, and yogurts. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate (wish they would offer the no sugar added hot chocolate). On busy days you want to go down early as they do run out of some things. In the evenings they have cookies out. The coffee, hot chocolate and teas are available all day. The hotel is kept clean and the maids do their jobs well. Good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014
Rick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thanks for the kind words. We love our breakfast and the new items that we have rolled out recently. Looking forward to your being our guest again soon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater
Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clear...
#2 of 4 in Indian Rocks Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Clearwater Beach
Hampton Inn Clearwater Central
Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Largo? Share your experiences!