“Not good!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzeria Bella Napoli - CLOSED

Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New York Style Pizza , family owned and operated . Pizza is sold by the slice too .Free delivery within a 5 mile radius and a $10.00 min. order. Homemade Italian food.
Clearwater, Florida
“Not good!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

After reading the stellar reviews on here, my husband and I decided to try their pizza. I ordered a veggie pizza with mush., olives, peppers, onions. I ordered it to go and took it home. Upon opening the box the pizza was paper thin, overcooked to the degree that the crust was like a breadstick and burned. Even though it was a veggie pizza the sauce had a heavy, distinctive taste of Italian Sausages.

I tend to believe that they use the SAME sauce for pizza, sausage sandwiches and even found pieces of meat - so (obviously) meatballs too. One pot does it all! This is not the way to make a pizza. Sauce was heavy with basil which overpowered it also. Unfortunately, we didn't eat it until apx. 30 minutes later, by then it turned into a cracker. I would not recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never order from a pizza chain again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

We had the white spinach pizza and it was delicious. Great flavor, the perfect amount of cheese, and the crust was thin and crispy on the edges but soft underneath the toppings. We cannot wait to go back and try one of the pizzas with the red sauce. We will never order from a pizza chain ever again.

• Visited May 2013
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Great NY style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was happy to finally find a pizza like I remember in NY. Great prices and service ... My search is over... Excellent!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nancy C
Yorktown Heights, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

Took a friend's recommendation and went to "Pizzeria Bella Napoli" for lunch. I had a couple of slices and my wife had Spaghetti with Clam sauce. We were very surprised with the quality of the food and the pleasant personnel in the restaurant. It seems everyone in the know go there for a New York style lunch!

• Visited October 2012
St.Andrews
“Found by Fortuna!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Whenever I'm in St.Petersburg we take Marge out for lunch and as she was the wife of a Military Man (all of their children being born all over the place) she loves exotic food. Usually we go Chinese , because I love the Fortune Cookies but this time Marge said it had closed down. The new set-up wasn't to her liking so we set off, with our eyes peeled for an alternative. As one used to driving on the "other " side of the road, I'm amazed at the ease with which folk glide over so much concrete when they turn to the left!
It was Jim who spotted Bella Napoli, with its not very prepossessing exterior: they also do takeaways.
Never judge a book by its cover! It was here that I had the very best Spinach Lasagne I've ever eaten. And there were lots of other wonderful things on display, including the most pukkha pizzas I've ever seen.
You don't need fine napiery for a feats and this one was fit for both kings and queens!
Had I not wanted to embarrass my hosts (Jim, in particular is not given to outbursts of emotion) I'd have given the gentleman who served us one of my very best hugs!
We all came out very happy people and Marge says she'd like to go again.
No Fortune Cookies but Madame Fortuna smiled on us that day.
Bella! Bella!