All reviews mexican decor mexican hacienda across the street within walking distance mexican pottery the upper level quiet street owners and staff relaxing environment rooms are extremely wonderful vacation beach chairs grocery store bars and restaurants washer and dryer few blocks short walk to the beach
Reviewed 12 April 2013

After much research, we are SOO pleased with this place! It was more than we expected! We actually stayed in rooms 3,6 & 12. And we don't regret having to move. We got to see different rooms and write an even better review then! Our favorite was room #6. All the rooms were extremely clean, spacious, and decorated perfectly! But we liked the little patio out front of room #6. The pool was bath water warm! The location was perfect. Only used the car to drive to the mall for dinner one night. Everything else was within walking distance. One evening, they closed off the streets & had an excellent band perform. We walked down the street to attend Sunrise Easter Church Service. This will be our #1 pick for any future vacation spots!
(Praying they will have vacancies when we need it)

Room Tip: We liked the view of room #12' but felt the balcony was not quiet wide enough. But the view was worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Blue Seas Courtyard. We LOVED this beautiful hacienda. We loved the close walk to the restaurants & Publix and the quiet of Lauderdale by the Sea. We enjoyed the beach and pool at night and it felt safe to walk around at night. The owners and site manager were very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that we had to leave.

Try the happy hour sushi at The Village Grill! Quick walk!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RachaelA05
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have come here for years on our annual spring break to see grandma except for the years there is no vacancy. It is clean and extremely beautiful and well managed. As a non smoker, with a child, my only request is that they have no s,owing outside any of the rooms because the smell travels. They should have one designated smoking area for their employees and smoking guests. That is truly my only complaint. We love this place!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jari h
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Great hotel in a great area! Super clean rooms & beautiful surroundings! Would highly recommend & will return for another stay.Area had lots to do & pool was always comfortable. Loved the Mexican motif! Owners went out of way yo make sure everything was great! They live right on property. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Higgee21
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when visiting Ft. Lauderdale now that I know about Blue Seas Courtyard. Lauderdale by the Sea is much more comfortable for a visit because it's quieter, a short walk to a nice downtown area and the beach is lovely.

Marc & Christie are a hardworking, ambitious team looking to make sure their guests have everything needed for a pleasant vacation at their small but comfortable resort.

Thank you Marc & Christie...I loved my four nights with you.

New Englander