All reviews mexican decor mexican hacienda across the street within walking distance mexican pottery the upper level quiet street owners and staff short walk relaxing environment rooms are extremely wonderful vacation beach chairs grocery store few blocks bars and restaurants washer and dryer
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This is our second year staying the Blue Seas Courtyard. Again it was a pleasure. The room was roomy and very clean. The bathroom had been newly remodeled and was beautiful. Gary, Marc and Crissie were always around if we needed anything and you can tell they really care about the place. We will be back next year.

Marie and Bob Mc

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Enjoyed our 4 day family stay at the Blue Seas Courtyard. Close to the beach, fishing pier, town, and easy access to highways to get to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami attractions. Very Clean and the owners take pride in their motel. Having the efficiency was nice for breakfast items, drinks, and snacks. Pool was nice addition, and landscaping and outdoor decorations were quaint. I would recommend this motel to my family and friends.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Blue Seas Courtyard is a quiet, cozy and lovely place. If you want to party while on vacation, this is not the place to stay. However if you're looking to relax by the pool, enjoy the scenery, go the ocean and have no worries...this is the place. It's exceptionally clean, the owners and staff are very friendly and very accomodating. It's like a mini resort. Second year that my daughter and I stayed here and we wouldn't change a thing. Everything is within walking distance and it's a very safe area. If you want to party hardy, walk a couple blocks south and there are plenty of bars and music to party by.

1  Thank Bonnie D
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This place was exceptionally clean! The grounds were not only well cared for but better looking than the pictures online. It is walking distance to the beach, seriously a 1 min walk, and restaurants and bars may be 4 minutes. The decor is outstanding, very warm and inviting. There is everything you could ever want as long as you are aware of certain things that are not mentioned. First of all, I am 64, and by friend is 58 - so we are beyond the Partying Stage. However, one night we got home at around 10:30 PM, and thought we would have a nightcap by the pool. Except they turned off the lights at 11:00. Well, after all we were the only ones there. So we went to the patio table outside our room, only to have those lights turned off too. We understand, but we would have made different plans for the evening, if we knew this in advance. For us it was a lack of communication, that's all. I still feel it was excellent because of the value, cleanliness, service, location, and even the comfortable bed!! I don't think one small communication should deter this location for being an excellent. It truly was...IF YOU are looking for nothing but peace, quiet (you could hear the ocean from the patio outside our room,), this is the place. If you want to party, it is a 5 min walk. I would recommend this to anyone, just know what you re looking for.

Room Tip: Bathroom does not have a fan, so in humid weather, i had a 'very bad hair day".
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank justjnl
BlueSeasCourtyard, Owner at Blue Seas Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

We are so sorry for turning off the lights because we understand evenings at the Blue Seas Courtyard are magical! It was probably because we did not notice that anyone was sitting outside. We always leave our decorative lights on until 11 pm as a matter of course. Howerver, if guests are still enjoying the outdoor ambience past 11 we are happy to keep the pool and grounds lighting on until 12 midnight when we turn in for the evening. Thank you so much for the feedback. Cristie

Reviewed 13 April 2013

This our third or fourth time staying here and I would not stay anywehere else! It is clean, comfortable, right by the water, friendly and easy going! Clean is a top priority for us and I honestly am amazed at how well kept up the pace always is! I wouldn't change a thing and honestly this place has made me want to choose Lauderdale By The Sea as a vacation destination and not just a place I need to stay when visiting my 95 year old grandmother. I am hooked! Thanks so much!

Room Tip: I like the seconf floor rooms for the possible view but all seem wonderful!