We booked this hotel due to the amazing reviews. I just had a good feeling about this place--it appeared that the owners took great pride in the upkeep of this hotel. The website pictures were fun-- and different--good different--I felt as though we were actually in a hacienda in the middle of Mexico. The second we arrived at this place in Lauderdale by the Sea, I knew I was right.
We were late check-ins and were traveling with our 7 month old son and we arrived to a clean room with the pack and play all set up for our son! It was so nice to get in from a late flight to have everything all ready for us!
We had room one, which is the smallest of the rooms at this place. Now having said that, the room was plenty big enough for us. It had a small kitchen--and a brand new bathroom. The bathrooms were all redone recently by Marc and he did an amazing job! The bathroom was one of the nicest I have seen at any hotel we have stayed at. The bathroom was spacious and there was a large closet inside as well. There is also a cute little swing right outside of our room-- which again was nice for the baby.
The bed was very comfortable and we slept very well every night. The hotel only has 12 rooms and is very quiet during the day and at night.
The outdoor decorations and pool area were beautifully kept. The pool is very comfortable at 88 degrees!!! There are plenty of chaise lounges and tables around the pool to sit and relax.
The owners have many beach chairs as well as umbrellas and toys to use free of charge.
Also very convenient for us traveling with an infant, was a coin operated washer and dryer that came quite handy!
The location of this hotel is also perfect because you can walk to the downtown area very quickly.
Our car basically sat in our parking spot for our entire stay! As mentioned before, the area of Lauderdale by the Sea is very quiet and very low key...which is what we like. And you could get to the hopping downtown if you wanted that scene as well.
Above all, this place is well cared for by the owners, Marc and Cristie. They are hard working people, who genuinely care about making your vacation the best it can be. Every detail of our stay was perfect. From the cleanliness to the hospitality-- we will be back to this place soon. Without reservation, go to Blue Seas Courtyard!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. This is one of the nicest places I have every stayed at. Keep up the good work, Marc and Cristie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Seas Courtyards is a charming boutique hotel that offers the unique feel of Old World Mexico in a beachside setting. Inside and out the Blue Seas Courtyard is an artist's paradise offering delightfully decorated accommodations and lush, tropical grounds. We are excellently located just one block from the village square day and night amenities and 50 feet from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Seas Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Seas Courtyard Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Courtyard Blue Seas
- Courtyard Lauderdale By The Sea
- Lauderdale By The Sea Courtyard
- Blue Seas Courtyard Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida