“Tasty Chinese”
Review of Jasmine Garden

Jasmine Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Could be listed as Sea Ranch Lake(s), Florida (it's right on the border)
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great egg rolls. The Pad Thai , red curry and fried rice were all good. They deliver too. We went there twice in our 7 night stay.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Welcomed us as soon as we walked in.
Quick with service and helped us with ordering.
Also engaged in conversation with us, excellent english.
Gave us a great time, even before our meals came out...
Also came and checked on us while eating. I happened to say
that next time I'll have to ask for a little bit more spicy, maybe medium...
They said no problem, went out to kitchen and bought back a small dish of sauce
and told us this will be the magic I need.
I loved their service, loved their food, loved the tase it left in our mouths.
Deffinently going back there again before we leave here...
We walked out feeling so good, and as a tourist when you dont know
where you're going to go for dinner and what you're going to get. ?.
We highly recommed this little Jasmine Garden restaurant in Lauderdale by the sea.
Lynda & Alan
Australian tourists

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The appetizer "wonton soup for two" is AMAZING and is almost a whole meal...complete with a colorful array of vegetables, chicken, pork, and Shrimp. Truly delicious and a frequent lunch stop every time I visit Lauderdale by the sea.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I visit this resturant every time where in town. I love the food and think the quality is excellent and consistent. The staff are always friendly and always remember us which is a nice touch.

Sometime the service can be slow but it is a busty little place and the food is always worth the wait.

Love it and would recommend

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Chinese restaurants can be a dime a dozen. This one certainly is. While the egg rolls were good, everything else kinda came up short. My soup order was mixed up for starters and the dinner just seemed 2 lack any pizzazz . Just very, very average as well as a little over priced. OK if you just need something quick . If you want something with some flavor you may want to make a different choice for dinner.

1  Thank Bruce F