“Excellent, something different”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great place for lunch or dinner, soups are very good. We will be back soon. Good service also. Will be back

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is one of my very favorite restaurants and luckily it is only a few blocks from my house, so I go there often. The food, service and atmosphere are always top notch. The food is consistently fresh, aromatic and delicious. It is a family owned restaurant, the owner is always in the kitchen pumping out perfection.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This restaurant is about three blocks from the beach. The interior was austere but clean. There was an oriental touch by our table in the form of split-bamboo wall covering. I ordered from the Wok Tossed Noodles section of the menu: Mi Xao Hoac Pho Ap Chao Bo Or Ga. I choose chicken as the meat component and rice as my noodle form. This entrée was tossed with baby corn, bok choy, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and snow peas. It arrived at the table in a heaping portion. And it was simply delicious, especially the sauce.

My wife got the Pho Ga, with chicken. This entrée came in a large bowl of tasty broth with several fresh ingredients on the side of the bowl, to be added in: cilantro, basil, bean sprouts. She declared it to be absolutely delicious and that now she "craves it."

Before the entrées were even ordered, our waiter brought us a basket of shrimp crackers. I can't eat shellfish, but my wife munched on these. They were light, like rice cakes. She enjoyed them, though she didn't taste any shrimp.

The room was awash in hard-rock background music, which I thought was totally incompatible with an Oriental restaurant. Soft Asian tunes would have been more appropriate.

We'll be back, with reinforcements.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

After eating 8 days on the cruise ship we wanted to eat our Vietnamese food nearby the hotel. This place is about 7 miles from the hotel. It is small but very clean and friendly. The food is above the average but I think most non-Vietnamese customers seem like the food at this place. The price is reasonable for a place near the beach.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Just a block from the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Very busy as it is small. Great food and service. They have a variety of soups and noodle dishes. The food comes out quickly so the wait for a table is not bad. We had the Salmon rolls, seafood curry and spicy stir fried seafood. Small bar with beer and wine.

2  Thank JBG67