“Scuba”

1,076 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 818 helpful votes
“Scuba”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Being an Orlando Otter, knowing Lauderdale by the Sea, and the Gold Coast. I show my membership, to the guides; put on all the provided equipment. Instructors check me out in equipment. From Lauderdale by the sea, we explore local waterways. Cost $75.

Visited August 2014

Coconut Creek, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great service and Staff”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My family used GCS for dive certification and the service was top-notch! The owners are personable, helpful and have great local knowledge of dive locations. The beach dive near the pier is only 1/2 mile from their location and it is an excellent dive site accessible from the beach. There is a very short swim from the beach to the reef, it is well marked and is a very beautiful reef for a shore dive. I highly recommend it

Fort Myers, Florida
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Good 1st experiance”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

On first visit to LBTS and Gold Coast Scuba everything went well. I only rented tanks there and asked a few questions about the local diving. The person on duty was very accommodating and professional, unlike most dive shops with there elitism and arrogant attitude. I was given a short briefing and on a computer was shown wreck diving locations and info. When I returned the tank a different person was on duty and he invited me to join there local diving club. That entitles you to receive discounts at the shop for rental gear for a small fee. If I was local I'd sign up.

With my good 1st visit I would recommend stopping in if you find yourself in LBTS and need some scuba gear or local diving info.

Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Gold Coast was amazing to my boyfriend and I. They helped us schedule our dives, rented us equipment for a shore dive at a very competitive rate, and were awesome with helping me choose a camera to purchase. The young man with the blonde hair was who helped us each time. Go see them and use them if you are in the area. You won't be disappointed.

Savannah, Georgia
“They really help you get diving!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Gold Coast Scuba is very active in helping people enjoy the local shore diving, and they also plan a lot of boat trips with South Florida Diving Headquarters, where the awesome Pam works, who gave me a great Snorkle tour of Datura. Through Gold Coast Scuba's meetup group I was able to connect with buddies for shore diving and we had a blast. Steve also loaned me his own tank when I wanted to try a steel 100. Next time I want to try their moonlight dive, but this time I just got the Tshirt :-)

Visited May 2014