Best Florida Resort
Shore Haven Resort Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$102
Castle by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
Great Escape Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$133
Blue Strawberry by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$140
Tropicaire Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Pool
Windjammer Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)
US$190
Dolphin Harbor Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
US$73
Coral Key Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$173
Travelocity
Hotel Seacrest(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$133
Sea Garden by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)
US$118
US$106
Travelocity
All reviewsmain roadpool areabusy streetcoffee makergrocery storenice sizefort lauderdaletwo double bedsdunkin donutspalm treessmall kitchenettegreat place to stayshort walkdollar treebeach towelsbars and restaurantsfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Lets see where do I began I'm speechless the service's provided to me and my Husband was awesome from the time we entered the property until the moment we departed .I wanted to keep it a secrete but that would be selfish It was and still is the perfect get way . the staff was friendly Helpful,very courteous . the Room was Beautiful it was an Oasis Every thing was ,I slept like a baby I recommend this spot to any one that loves an tropical feel .'it is it's own little Island '.and to add to this it was very Family Oriented the owners provided a token of appreciation by giving a cook out to the guest residing .In Honor of Memorial Day. I was so very please with my stay I loved every minute of it I look forward to returning .(For the dollar ) and Beyond this was definitely the (Best Florida Resort)

Room Tip: EFFIC,IS IT I loved having my own kitchen to make meals
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great place to stay, close to beach, friendly staff, clean rooms, great amenities. This is a cool older hotel, small and quaint. Our room had a kitchen which was great for small meals. The staff was very courteous and accomodating.

Room Tip: We had room with kitchen, great money saver.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Old but very clean. Apartment was great. Just what we needed for 3 friends staying together. Staff responded to any needs. Short walk to beach and Publix across the street. Close to road on busy A1A so you did hear road noise while at the pool but was quiet in the room. Love the area!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Can't understand the good reviews, we had a horrendous experience! This is not a hotel, it's a motel & the resort is not called "Best Florida Resort" it's called "Best Florida Motel". The office hours are very limited. Our room, 201, was old fashioned & thick with dust. The old wicker headboards on the beds were completely covered in dust & the carpets were too. There was even dust on the walls. The toilet & kitchen area were clean but our toilet didn't flush & because of the limited office hours of 10-7, we couldn't complain & had to wait till morning! If you arrive after the office is closed, there is no one to greet you! We found our name was taped to the office door with instructions to our room & the key was inside a box, just outside the room! I was shocked by all this as the reason we booked this particular resort was because of the great reviews. Perhaps we were very unlucky & got the most old fashioned & dusty room in the resort. I don't think our room had even been used in a long time, the dust was so bad. The furniture was years old. We all spent the whole night coughing & the dust kept catching in my throat & making me sick! Not good, especially when the toilet doesn't flush! We left the resort the next morning & checked into a much nicer hotel. I would not recommend this place based on our experience. I am a well traveled person & while I don't expect 5 star accommodation, I expect where I stay to be very clean. I'm asthmatic & the dust problem made me very ill. I was told by the hotel manager that I should have told them I was asthmatic & they would have made sure my room was very clean? I was gobsmacked when I heard this. I have never had to tell a hotel I'm asthmatic before & the rooms should be spotlessly clean for whoever occupies them, asthma or not!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great price for the room. Had a kitchen and fridge which was very useful to make breakfast and lunch. Its one block from Publix which was great. Short walk from the beach and many great restaurants. Great experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple