“Nasty and unclean” 1 of 5 bubbles

Best Florida Resort
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nasty and unclean”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I would never stay at this hotel again. The room was not clean. There were hair everywhere in the bathroom. The air-condition was nasty, noisy and smelled weird. The staff was extremely rude. I would never recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. Ever.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

3 Thank TPetersen2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Polish first
Solingen, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Have been there several times, always a nice place to relax.
Short walk across the parking lot to the beach. Umbrella and chairs are free provided by the hotel.
Nice staff always friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Room 202 with small Kitchen
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I really enjoyed the little motel. Very nice and clean room and a very affordable price. The staff was very friendly from the start and very helpful. I will probably stay there again anytime I go back to that area. My room was big enough to have my wife and two kids there too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Pueblo, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We usually try to stay away from small motels because you never know what the quality and cleanliness will be like. However, this did get some good reviews so we decided to try it. I can say we were NOT disappointed. We are from Colorado and wanted that close to the beach experience and it was just a block from the beach front. I was impressed with how it was right on a busy street, but because of all the palm trees that lined the front, you would never know it. The rooms look exactly like the pictures and the pool area was very clean and shady. We had a small kitchenette and the grocery store was an easy walk, so we saved money on eating out. The staff was very friendly and even shook down a coconut so we could taste a real coconut fresh from the tree. I would definitely come back. We stayed 5 days.

Room Tip: The standard room is large and does have a toaster, microwave and coffee pot as well as a small refr...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Roende, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had booked three nights at Best Florida Resort. Arriving very late we found a note at the door of the reception saying there was a problem with our room and that they had booked a room for us in another hotel on the opposite side of the road. The substitute room was not good - we found two cockroaches and there was a bad smell. Next morning we went back to Best Florida Resort and they found another room for us - I don't know why we were replaced in the first place, but I am sure they had their reasons. Anyway, we were treated very nicely and we were just happy and relieved that we should not stay at the other hotel one more night. Staying at Best Florida was great - very nice and cozy atmosphere, clean rooms, kitchenette for simple cooking and nice pool area. Great location only a few minutes walk from the beach. Very nice and friendly staff. Great value for the money. We would definitely consider returning if coming to Fort Lauderdale again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Lets see where do I began I'm speechless the service's provided to me and my Husband was awesome from the time we entered the property until the moment we departed .I wanted to keep it a secrete but that would be selfish It was and still is the perfect get way . the staff was friendly Helpful,very courteous . the Room was Beautiful it was an Oasis Every thing was ,I slept like a baby I recommend this spot to any one that loves an tropical feel .'it is it's own little Island '.and to add to this it was very Family Oriented the owners provided a token of appreciation by giving a cook out to the guest residing .In Honor of Memorial Day. I was so very please with my stay I loved every minute of it I look forward to returning .(For the dollar ) and Beyond this was definitely the (Best Florida Resort)

Room Tip: EFFIC,IS IT I loved having my own kitchen to make meals
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great place to stay, close to beach, friendly staff, clean rooms, great amenities. This is a cool older hotel, small and quaint. Our room had a kitchen which was great for small meals. The staff was very courteous and accomodating.

Room Tip: We had room with kitchen, great money saver.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family