“Pleasant discovery”

Add it.
Gilligans Island Subs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were walking and walking after finding our first choice italian place to be closed after 8:00 and saw the sign saying saying "pizza wings and beer"- perfect. We placed our order at the counter but the service was exceptional for this type of place. Very friendly young man and woman who took time to make sure they got our order exactly right and if we needed anything else. The owner was outside and we put in a good word for them. The pizza was hand made, thinner crust. We had cheese and pepperoni but there were many topping choices. Wings were well cooked and tasty. Miller Lite was welcome after a long day. Located right on the main strip by the beach and gift shops.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped here with the family for dinner after a day at the beach. The New York strip steak was awesome, highly recommend it. The wings were great as well. Service is very friendly and the prices are great. It's a little whole in the wall, but a most stop by.

Recommend it and will be going back for more.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I stopped here after initially thinking this was a spot I visited in the past..I'm glad it wasn't, because it was better.I ordered a steak and cheese, the best juciest steak and cheese I ever had..I would suggest this place to everyone.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We went to Gilligan's for lunch. We ordered the antipasto salad, a greek salad, and smoky cowboy sub. The service was excellent with the staff bringing our food out to us, (this is a counter type place, where you place your order at a counter and pick it up when ready) and making helpful suggestions. The staff checked with us to see if we were happy with our food. As for the food, it was good. My only suggestion would be to use more cheese on their salads. The greek salad has very little feta on it, and the antipasto salad had very little cheese on it. The smoky cowboy sub was AWESOME!