“Best fudge ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jan's Homemade Candies

Jan's Homemade Candies
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our chocolate is hand made daily on the premises.
Chambly, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fudge ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Jan's Homemade Candies is THE place for fudge, chocolates and all type of sweets. She offers a wide variety of products and each one of them are delicious. I've been going to Ft. Lauderdale for a long time now and each time Jan's Homemade Candies is a must.

You haven't tasted chocolate until you've tasted some of Jan's Homemade Candies!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Louis B

Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
“Best Chocolate around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Jan is the nicest woman I have ever met! She reminds me of my great grandmother she always as a smile on her face no matter what! She loves to hand out some samples of her chocolate to customers so they can experience all her flavors! A real warm atmosphere at her shop makes all the difference in the world! I can't wait for the special chocolate chip cookies she makes during Christmas time her husband is also a hands on person at the shop . They both are so easy to talk to. They make you feel at home ! I will recommend to all my friends. Brad

• Visited July 2014
brussels
“One taste and you're hooked!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I've been going to Lauderdale by the Sea for forever, it seems. On one visit a few years ago, I had the pleasure of wandering around and found Jan's. We stopped in and almost didn't leave. The amazing chocolates are one thing--the wonderful owners are another! They didn't have to ask us twice to sample their wares, and they were kind enough to invite my two young kids to make some candies of their own. No candy store experience can compare to a Jan's Homemade Candies experience. Her treats are far superior to the [not nearly as good, whose name I shall not mention] other candy we might find in LBTS. You won't be disappointed. Worth a special trip to make a special friend. Their kindness and delicious confections are a true treat!

• Visited November 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“You have never had homemade chocolate like Jan's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

First, this is not a restaurant, it's where you can buy the best chocolate you've ever had. She has the best, really the best, homemade everything. She makes the most unusual flavors of fudge, mixes the most wonderful ingredients in her chocolates. But meeting Jan is an experience on its own....she is bubbly and takes an interest in everyone.....you have to stop there while you're in town or just on the east side!

• Visited May 2014
Front Royal, Virginia
“Yummy Chocolates!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We visited Jan's on our most recent trip to Ft. Lauderdale. She was very friendly and I enjoyed talking to her. Most of all her chocolates are amazing! Love the dark chocolate with sea salt. Will definitely stop by again on our next trip to Ft. Lauderdale. I plan on having Jan ship me some chocolates very soon.

• Visited May 2014