“Very refreshing”
Review of Cocoyogurt

Cocoyogurt
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

In the middle of a hot day this really hits the spot. Good flavor. Nice texture. Not your run of the mill ice cream. Try it you'll like it!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

worth a try...great toppings! Price is based on weight. Great location just a block and a half off the beach on Commercial. Nice employee!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I really enjoyed the self serve and the variety of flavors. There were plenty of toppings, but be careful as they charge you by the ounce! Enjoy

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I absolutely love frozen yogurt and wish I had one of these close to my home in Minnesota!! But, since it's always cold in Minnesota I most likely wouldn't enjoy it as much as I do here in Florida. Love it!! A must for every day. ;)

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Cocoyogurt is just off the bustling Anglin Square in Lauderdale-by-the-sea. It is simple and it is good. We really enjoyed the fresh cut-up fruit that we added onto our frozen treats.