This is my third trip to the Tides Inn. Once for my honeymoon, once for my fifth year anniversary, and now for my tenth. What a change! The Tides Inn got a much needed upgrade, but I never expected it to be this nice. They went WAY above and beyond on the total makeover. They have put in the best of everything. Nice, clean, cozy, comfortable, and beautiful. The manager Liliana is just an awesome person that makes sure we a 100% happy each time we have stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tides Inn an Oceanfront Hotel built in 1950 and fully renovated with a modern and personalized touch. Enjoy direct beach access and all the features we have to offer: Relaxation Bed with Tempur-pedic Mattress. In- Room Complimentary Nespresso machines with coffee flavor Free- High Speed Internet Access 40-inch flat screen Express Outdoor Breakfast Barbeque Grill Area Complimentary Beach chairs, umbrellas & Towels. Complimentary Cruising Bikes Complimentary Ocean Kayaks Complimentary I Pads usage during your stay On & Out Site Parking Complimentary access to the NYTimes, Barrons & Wall Street Journal through our Ipads. Hotel rooms, efficiencies, one and two bedroom apartments. Our rooms features views to the beach, pool and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Tides Inn Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida