I love this place!!! Lauderdale-by-the-sea is a quaint and homey town, everything is within walking distance. It's really a vacation when I spend a week at the Windjammer. Twenty feet from the ocean, and two pools. My unit is always immaculate and the staff is friendly and trustworthy. In the evening we can stroll three blocks to downtown for dinner, drinks, entertainment, shopping and ice cream. I return home refreshed and rejuvenated every year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Resort Hotel is located away from the crowds and sits on a wide and gorgeous palm-lined beach. Modern suites, all with kitchens, provide guests with superb views of the Atlantic Ocean and direct access to a pristine uncrowded beach. One block away is Pelican Square, the center of activity in the charming and secure seaside town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, on the east side of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Relaxation and comfort are assured with a pristine uncrowded beach, two heated pools, a well maintained facility, friendly staff and very clean apartments. Our beachfront property is a White Glove Award recipient from the Superior Small Lodging Association eight years in a row. Unique to the Windjammer Resort Hotel is that from our beach you can snorkel or dive to a renowned coral reef, walk to the best fishing/sightseeing pier in South Florida and to a variety of shopping, restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Windjammer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Resort And Beach Club
- Windjammer Resort & Beach Club Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Windjammer Resort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida