Windjammer Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Costa del Sol(Lauderdale by the Sea)
Average 3/5
    Blue Strawberry by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)
    Very Good 4/5
    Dolphin Harbor Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
    View Hotel
    Sea Cliff Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)
    Great 4.5/5
    Horizon By The Sea Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
    Very Good 4/5
    Beach Apartment Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
    • Pool
    Sea Lord Hotel & Suites(Lauderdale by the Sea)
    View Hotel
    Driftwood Beach Club(Lauderdale by the Sea)
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewswelcome basketdaily maid servicewithin walking distancetwo storytime sharebeach chairsrestaurants and shopsone bedroom unityear after yeargreat beachrecommend this resortshort walkliving roomlove this placefew stepsfishing pierperfect location
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 11 December 2011

It's second time for us at Windjammer Resort, really a wonderful place, located directly on the beach in a great place, Lauderdale by the Sea, FL. Very friendly staff and friendly guests too, 2 swimming pools oceanfront and walk away from good restaurants. Rooms with full kitchen and well maintained, we'll come back for sure.

Room Tip: check on the website, some rooms are oceanfront, a great view.
    • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
    1  Thank Luca_e_Gina
    Reviewed 10 December 2011

Just returned from Windjammers at Lauderdale by the Sea. I agree with all of the previous reviews that I have read. The place is very nice. It is so helpful that beach chairs, towels, dish soap ect, are provided.Many places do not provide these things. The staff at Windjammers seems to really give some thought to what a guest will need and provides it. The only negative that I have is the pricing policy. I made last minute reservations and was able to take advantage of some specials. I got 3 nights at a reduced price, I needed 4 nights, so I ask if another night was available and was told yes but I was charged full price for the last night. Since obviously there was a unit available I was confused as to the cost. I was very pleased with the accomadations, however as a retired person on a budget I was disappointed with the cost of the last night. I would certainly return, its a beautiful place. thank You.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
    1  Thank elizabethpeoriail
    Reviewed 30 November 2011

The Windjammer is this quaint hotel with a picturesque settings of everything your mind will conjure up of the South Florida Beaches. The property is maintained beautifully and the rooms each have a full kitchen and have been updated with a clean fresh feel. We held our wedding there on 11/11/11 and the staff is so friendly and did everything they could to make our experience wonderful and seamless. Our family came and we had five rooms and everyone is excited about coming back for another visit. Perhaps a family reunion! The surrounding area has night life and great restaurants, shops but the best is it is so quiet at the Windjammer that if you want peace and quiet you can find that too! Thank you Windjammer for making our special day/weekend so very special! See you soon.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side have a nicer view and feels more open
    • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
    Reviewed 28 November 2011

I went here with my family and was pleasantly surprised how great this place was. Not only is the location perfect but felt very quaint. The staff went above and beyond what to expect in great customer service, something you never see. Accomadations were comfortable and very clean. My family enjoyed the pool very much but could switch it up and hit the beach which was right there. We are going to be regulars as we do visit the area often.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
    Reviewed 3 November 2011

the Windjammer resort is in a fabulous location on the Gold Coast of Florida. It has a family feel. The resort staff was as friendly and helpful as anyplace we have ever stayed. The accomodations were just right to enjoy the beach and all the area has to offer. There was only one thing that could have made it a little bit better-a TV in the bedroom. That is the only thing we missed. Wasn't able to use the pool as the weather didn't cooperate but it certainly looked as inviting as anyplace we have ever stayed. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN all over. Friendly and helpful staff. What more could you ask for? Would definetly return.

Room Tip: If you are a timeshare owner elsewhere you take what you get on an exchange.
    • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple