Stayed here after a cruise. We really enjoyed the small town atmosphere of Lauderdale by the Sea, most everything within walking distance. I've seen the reviews about bugs in the rooms but we had no problems, just keep your door shut when you go out to the pool or beach! Staff is very friendly and helpful, got us a cab to the airport, only $25, not including tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The High Noon Beach Resort. We are located directly on 300 feet of one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world where the warm bright sand meets the azure clean waters of The Atlantic Ocean. Our recently renovated resort is located steps away from restaurants, pubs and the famous fishing pier in the heart of Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. A paradise un-surpassed and frequented by guests from around the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your High Noon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Noon Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel High Noon
- High Noon Beach Resort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida