“Like home, but in paradise!”

High Noon Beach Resort
Texas
“Like home, but in paradise!”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Couldn’t have been more pleased with the High Noon Resort. I heard that Ft Lauderdale beaches and communities were hit or miss. I’m glad I followed my gut after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. Lauderdale by the Sea is a quaint little community with everything you would possibly need within a 3 mile drive. This resort is literally right on the beach. The beach was beautiful, and after Labor Day it was like our own private beach. The rooms were clean, clean, clean and the property meticulously maintained. Room 25 was in our opinion the best room in the entire resort—quiet, out of the way, and probably 25 ft from the sand. I slept better in their bed then I do in my own! The floors were completely tiled. The bathroom recently remodeled with glass shower doors. Cannot say enough about the staff. Upon arrival, I asked if they had any spare toys left by other guests, and before we made it to our room they brought my toddler a ton of stuff to play with! My son fell in love with Maureen—he’d run out the door and into her arms every time she walked by our room. The High Noon felt like home, but in paradise. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Room 25 is on the bottom floor and 25 ft from the beach. 1 bedroom. Big enough for a family of fou...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
florida
Reviewed 13 September 2011

The local Village Pump which is steps away has a huge Patriots party for the weekend when Patriots play Miami-Monday night football. We new we wanted to go to party and stay close.
Found High Noon and would highly recommend. We were upgraded to an efficiency apartment which was spacious, comfortable, clean and updated. Nice big king bed-kitchen, dining area, couch, large couch area and nice big closet. The property is beautiful and right on ocean. We were very pleased and comfortable.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Katy, Texas
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My husband and I and our 19 month old stayed here last week for a weeks stay. We really loved the location and it was very clean and quiet. The staff were really friendly and the room service ladies were so sweet with our daughter! We had a room in the seafoam (29) and it was ideal as we could put our daughter to bed and sit just outside the room in the evenings - great view from here of the pool and the ocean behond. This location was ideal for us with a young child as we could walk everywhere and didnt feel the need to hire a car (i got this info from other reviews) There are lots of restaurants within a few minutes (recommend village grille) yet the resort is very quiet. The seafoam is set in pretty gardens and they are next to the lovely pool which is then a step through a gate onto the beach. The resort provide beach towels - which is fab. We had breakfast each morning on the pier which is also a few mins walk away - the pier is a fishing pier and is open 24 hours. I would also like to recommend using Bob - the taxi driver for airport transfers - he has a childseat for his car and he is much cheaper than the airport taxis. You can get his number from reception. We really enjoyed being here - what a nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank louwilson
Bridgeport, Connecticut
Reviewed 5 August 2011

The best and cleanest hotel that I have stayed. Stuff are so helpful and friendly. everything is close by.. pool, yard, rooms, everything excellent!! beach is right on the backyard! will come back next year!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank adrianamaia
Red Bank, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My daughter and I recently stayed at the High Noon Resort and absolutely loved it.
The resort is updated, clean as a whistle inside and out. Pleasant staff, perfect
beachfront location. Great pool. one half block to restaurants, shops and on
weekends free entertainment on a closed half of the street. Close to Los Olas
for additional shops and restaurants. I am so happy my neighbor shared this find with me. We met numerous repeat guests while we were there - lovely people and have since spoken to others who have stayed repeatedly at the High Noon for years. I can see why. We will definitely be back.
ca

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank barbara_griffin303
austin, tx
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My daughter and I stayed in the Sea Foam portion of the High Noon resort in May 2011 and loved it. The property is well kept and reminds me of "old Florida". We stayed in a one-bedroom apt, the kitchen was perfect for quick meals and I really liked that there was a bathroom in the main area of the apt so that I didn't have to sneak into the bedroom while my daughter was asleep. I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful and even though I was there alone with my toddler, I felt very safe. The pool was nice, the beach was beautiful and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank klb30
syracuse
Reviewed 27 July 2011

This was our 3rd year staying at the Highnoon,we had a wonderful stay all 3 years,everyone is friendly,grounds are beautiful,great location.look forward to our return soon as we leave.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple