High Noon Beach Resort
Shore Haven Resort Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$102
Castle by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
Best Florida Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$87
Blue Strawberry by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$129
Great Escape Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
Coral Key Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$205
Dolphin Harbor Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
US$73
Hotel Seacrest(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$123
Blue Seas Courtyard(Lauderdale by the Sea)
TripAdvisor
Tides Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea foamyear after yearfishing pierthe entire resortliterally stepsefficiency apartmentwithin walking distanceup to datehalf blockcan't wait to go backfacing the oceanking bedfantastic locationliving areaalready booked for next yearfamily owneda wonderful stay
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Couldn’t have been more pleased with the High Noon Resort. I heard that Ft Lauderdale beaches and communities were hit or miss. I’m glad I followed my gut after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. Lauderdale by the Sea is a quaint little community with everything you would possibly need within a 3 mile drive. This resort is literally right on the beach. The beach was beautiful, and after Labor Day it was like our own private beach. The rooms were clean, clean, clean and the property meticulously maintained. Room 25 was in our opinion the best room in the entire resort—quiet, out of the way, and probably 25 ft from the sand. I slept better in their bed then I do in my own! The floors were completely tiled. The bathroom recently remodeled with glass shower doors. Cannot say enough about the staff. Upon arrival, I asked if they had any spare toys left by other guests, and before we made it to our room they brought my toddler a ton of stuff to play with! My son fell in love with Maureen—he’d run out the door and into her arms every time she walked by our room. The High Noon felt like home, but in paradise. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Room 25 is on the bottom floor and 25 ft from the beach. 1 bedroom. Big enough for a family of four.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

The local Village Pump which is steps away has a huge Patriots party for the weekend when Patriots play Miami-Monday night football. We new we wanted to go to party and stay close.
Found High Noon and would highly recommend. We were upgraded to an efficiency apartment which was spacious, comfortable, clean and updated. Nice big king bed-kitchen, dining area, couch, large couch area and nice big closet. The property is beautiful and right on ocean. We were very pleased and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My husband and I and our 19 month old stayed here last week for a weeks stay. We really loved the location and it was very clean and quiet. The staff were really friendly and the room service ladies were so sweet with our daughter! We had a room in the seafoam (29) and it was ideal as we could put our daughter to bed and sit just outside the room in the evenings - great view from here of the pool and the ocean behond. This location was ideal for us with a young child as we could walk everywhere and didnt feel the need to hire a car (i got this info from other reviews) There are lots of restaurants within a few minutes (recommend village grille) yet the resort is very quiet. The seafoam is set in pretty gardens and they are next to the lovely pool which is then a step through a gate onto the beach. The resort provide beach towels - which is fab. We had breakfast each morning on the pier which is also a few mins walk away - the pier is a fishing pier and is open 24 hours. I would also like to recommend using Bob - the taxi driver for airport transfers - he has a childseat for his car and he is much cheaper than the airport taxis. You can get his number from reception. We really enjoyed being here - what a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank louwilson
Reviewed 5 August 2011

The best and cleanest hotel that I have stayed. Stuff are so helpful and friendly. everything is close by.. pool, yard, rooms, everything excellent!! beach is right on the backyard! will come back next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank adrianamaia
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My daughter and I recently stayed at the High Noon Resort and absolutely loved it.
The resort is updated, clean as a whistle inside and out. Pleasant staff, perfect
beachfront location. Great pool. one half block to restaurants, shops and on
weekends free entertainment on a closed half of the street. Close to Los Olas
for additional shops and restaurants. I am so happy my neighbor shared this find with me. We met numerous repeat guests while we were there - lovely people and have since spoken to others who have stayed repeatedly at the High Noon for years. I can see why. We will definitely be back.
ca