We arrived unannounced and stayed for 3 nights. Maureen and the receptionist at the weekend were both extremely welcoming. Lourdes, our housekeeper was very competent and friendly. We started in room 20, from memory, which was really good. Beautiful large bedroom, well equipped kitchen and kids slept on pullout in living area. Bathroom small but everything spotless. Good beds and temperature with the AC. The grounds were lovely and our kids were very happy just chilling out around the pool and playing games in the grounds. It is situated right by the beach and close to restaurants, shops and supermarket. There is an office for guests to use. Great vibe to the area and family friendly. An absence of high rise condos. We visited the Boca Raton Nature Centre with the turtles and did an airboat ride in the Everglades. The staff are a real credit to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The High Noon Beach Resort. We are located directly on 300 feet of one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world where the warm bright sand meets the azure clean waters of The Atlantic Ocean. Our recently renovated resort is located steps away from restaurants, pubs and the famous fishing pier in the heart of Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. A paradise un-surpassed and frequented by guests from around the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your High Noon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Noon Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel High Noon
- High Noon Beach Resort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida