“Very enjoyable stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lauderdale by the Sea
High Noon Beach Resort
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I loved this little place! Having never visited the East Coast, I was amazed to find a small, friendly place that was such a delight to stay at! My reasons for coming were the fishing pier (for husband) and the beautiful beach for myself and my much needed downtime. Our room was spotlessly fresh and clean and had a super comfy bed! My very tall husband enjoyed the large shower that more than accommodated his height. I enjoyed the sunrises on our balcony with the array of birds that would visit each morning. Plushy beach towels and beach chairs made my time at the beach quite nice. The hotel grounds were beautiful and always clean. Although there was a little renovation going on at the office, it was not a bother to us at all. Maureen was so friendly and helpful on the phone when making our reservations and that welcome extended the minute we walked in the office to check in. I highly recommend High Noon when in the area! It was fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kat721

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived to the sad day we departed, everything about this resort was perfect. Exceptionally clean, friendly and helpful. I was reluctant to write this positive review for fear it would help to make High Noon even more popular than they are and perhaps ruin my chance of a further booking. However on this occasion I forego my selfishness as this place deserves the highest praise.
Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Geetarman
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had stayed at the High Noon Beach Resort last November in their hotel unit, and it was wonderful so we booked the Beach House that is nestled between the two hotel units for our 2014 Family Vacation with our grown children and grandchildren. It was so much more than we expected! Private gates to enter the property, so you can enjoy the beautifully landscaped tropical patios and Tiki Huts with your family (in your pj's if you want, while having your morning coffee)...gorgeous view of the ocean from our bedroom...in walking distance to our favorite icecream Kilwin's...and the staff is top-notch! Rubena was our housekeeper and I wanted to take her home with me because she is the very best!! Our house was immaculately cleaned everyday, with fresh sheets and towels everyday. I cannot wait to go back and enjoy our new found tropical paradise!! Can't say enough about this Beach House except that I wish they had more of them so the availability to rent was always open when we want to visit!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda F
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The best in Florida ! Worldclass hotel worldclass service and staffff amazzzzing ! Spend two weeeks at high Nooon and everyday was pure bliss ! The service was unbelievable everything so clean and brand new and Snow White linen and towels ! View worth a million dollllars ! Poooools puuuuuurfect and the location wonderful !! My best in America ! Willl always return and the owner most wonderful helpful gentleman ! High Noon I willll recommend any second for a 5 star holiday ! Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had a fabulous week at the high noon resort beach house. This place is amazing! Two bedroom private home with full amenities including two patio areas situated right on the beach. Grounds are meticulously cared for and the staff ever so friendly. We have rented vacation properties on the North Carolina shore & the Maine coast but nothing compares to this beach property.

The beach is fantastic. The water is crystal clear. Perfect area for paddle boarding and snorkeling.

Location is a short walk to many pubs and restaurants. And if you are a Red Sox fan be sure to have a cold one at the village pump right next door.

Will definitely return!!

Room Tip: Any room is perfect