High Noon Beach Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lauderdale by the Sea
See available hotels
Driftwood Beach Club(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Villas by the Sea(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Beachfront
Seascape Resort Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Shore Haven Resort Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Beach Apartment Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
Castle by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Southern Seas(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Villa Orleans(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Blue Seas Courtyard(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Breakaway Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
All reviewssea foamyear after yearfishing pierthe entire resortliterally stepsefficiency apartmentwithin walking distanceup to datehalf blockcan't wait to go backfacing the oceanking bedfantastic locationliving areaalready booked for next yearfamily owneda wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

First of all, thank heaven for Lauderdale by the Sea. It's the most normal town 50 miles north or south along this coast line. I could write a book about how bad service, quality of food and accommodations were .... so it was like hitting an oasis when we discovered High Noon Beach Resort. Professional staff, comfortable beds, free wifi, on the beach, walking distance to many great little bars and restaurants!
Thank you owners and staff for 'getting it'! Most operators have a long way to go to reach this standard.

Room Tip: certainly, having a room facing the ocean is ideal
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank bernardlaborie
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Perfectly appointed rooms, a staff that never stops trying to please its guests, and an ocean front location should be all anyone needs for a perfect weekend getaway! Will visit again and again. In fact, I have two more weekends booked this month.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank MiamiBeachTraveler63
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I loved this little place! Having never visited the East Coast, I was amazed to find a small, friendly place that was such a delight to stay at! My reasons for coming were the fishing pier (for husband) and the beautiful beach for myself and my much needed downtime. Our room was spotlessly fresh and clean and had a super comfy bed! My very tall husband enjoyed the large shower that more than accommodated his height. I enjoyed the sunrises on our balcony with the array of birds that would visit each morning. Plushy beach towels and beach chairs made my time at the beach quite nice. The hotel grounds were beautiful and always clean. Although there was a little renovation going on at the office, it was not a bother to us at all. Maureen was so friendly and helpful on the phone when making our reservations and that welcome extended the minute we walked in the office to check in. I highly recommend High Noon when in the area! It was fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kat721
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived to the sad day we departed, everything about this resort was perfect. Exceptionally clean, friendly and helpful. I was reluctant to write this positive review for fear it would help to make High Noon even more popular than they are and perhaps ruin my chance of a further booking. However on this occasion I forego my selfishness as this place deserves the highest praise.
Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Geetarman
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had stayed at the High Noon Beach Resort last November in their hotel unit, and it was wonderful so we booked the Beach House that is nestled between the two hotel units for our 2014 Family Vacation with our grown children and grandchildren. It was so much more than we expected! Private gates to enter the property, so you can enjoy the beautifully landscaped tropical patios and Tiki Huts with your family (in your pj's if you want, while having your morning coffee)...gorgeous view of the ocean from our bedroom...in walking distance to our favorite icecream Kilwin's...and the staff is top-notch! Rubena was our housekeeper and I wanted to take her home with me because she is the very best!! Our house was immaculately cleaned everyday, with fresh sheets and towels everyday. I cannot wait to go back and enjoy our new found tropical paradise!! Can't say enough about this Beach House except that I wish they had more of them so the availability to rent was always open when we want to visit!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family