Had a great time at the Southern Seas it is the perfect location for families, couples, and friends! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the grounds clean and well kept, rooms spacious and comfortable, and the best part for me was the location right on the beach! Every morning we would walk to the grocery store, have breakfast on the patio out front which looks onto the ocean, and then walk right onto the beach for the day (they also provide lounge chairs on the beach which was great). You can also walk into town from the resort which is super cute and has great shops and restaurants. Overall great experience and would recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern Seas is located directly on the ocean with one of the largest beach frontages in Broward county, including over 150 ft of private beach overlooking the Atlantic ocean. Close to fun & yet far away from the crowds. Start the day relaxing by the ocean under our palm trees. Enjoy a nice swim in our heated swimming pool, or walk our expansive beach. We can assist you with connecting with many of the activities in the area, like snorkeling, diving, exploring our revered treasure, the three natural living coral reefs, just 100 yards off-shore. We offer free parking, beach chairs, wi-fi. Many have made their stay a tradition. Join us at this beautiful piece of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Southern Seas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Seas Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Souters Hotel On The Ocean
- Southern Seas Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida