“Great location with access to a pool and the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Full kitchen !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Brenbeebe
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Great location with access to a pool and the ocean.”
Reviewed 7 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

The landlord was very responsive to anything we asked for and tried to make the unit as comfortable as possible. He even put a bottle of wine out for us with a very nice welcome note.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy to travel to all areas of FL.
Liked least: No washer or drier in the unit.
8 Feb 2015
Thanks for you review also for living everything impeccable thanks again ! Glad you and your husband enjoy!!!!
Terhi T
Helsinki, Finland
“Absolute Location ! :)”
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My husband, daughter and I stayed in Carlos's apartment for 3 weeks during the holidays. This compact apartment was clean and had all we needed for a comfortable stay. Location is fantastic: very close to the beach in the lovely Lauderdale-by-the-sea. A parking spot is included. If ever we return to Florida, we would not hesitate to book here again!

Terhi , Antti & Alisa

2 Feb 2015
Thank you so much,for taking your time to give us your review! WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE AGOOD TIME !thanks again !!!!!
independe...
Delaware, Ohio
“Clean and Functional”
Reviewed 25 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

This is an older property. It was clean, bed was fine and did not hurt our backs which happens if they lack support for us. We stayed for 8 days. Bathroom fixtures are clean and updated. Not much kitchen counter room to work on if you actually want to cook as the double sink takes up a lot of space. Some kitchen appliances like a blender, toaster and Keurig coffee maker (we don't drink coffee so didn't use), also a toaster oven (not sure why as there is an oven), a panini maker. We moved these elsewhere to make more counter room. No large mixing bowls. No place to put a few of the things we had brought like cereal, pancake mix. A shelf or empty cupboard would have been helpful. We had to just keep them in the plastic tub we brought the stuff in which didn't make it useful. Due to this I didn't cook in the room as there was to enough room to prepare anything except breakfast but it was crowded to work in. The room set up is such that the king size bed is right in the middle of the room which made us feel like there was no separation in living areas. It was like cooking and being in the bedroom area all the time for 8 days. Overall if you need a clean, comfortable room to basically sleep in and have a limited budget this is a good room It would be crowded for more than 2 people. Had some issues with the a/c, which I called about about 8:30pm one evening. Carlos was VERY responsive and the issue was resolved by the next day early afternoon. Everything worked fine. Room is a little dark in some areas. There is a ceiling fan which was nice. Towels were very nice, soft and fluffy. Bedding was clean and soft.

26 Jan 2015
Thanks Becki ,We appreciate your opinion to do always better !!!!!
jpubs
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Location, Location, Location!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I found this on trip advisor, was a little nervous! Wow what a great find!! If u like the beach it is literally steps away! This unit is very clean and has absolutely everything u need! Carlos, his wife and son are a very kind and helpful family! When I arrived there was a hand written card and a bottle of wine! I will definitely be back!! Only suggestion I would put out there is to rent a car if u haven't already. Unless u plan on just chilling around here at night then u could use " the pelican hopper" it's a small bus free of charge! I took it to publix and the driver Dennis was kind and helpful! It would be good to tip the driver. If I were to rate this on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 13!! Can't wait to come back! Thank you for a great, peaceful, safe week!

Location Cleanliness
20 Nov 2014
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host your days we are glad you enjoy ! Thanks for you wonderful rewiew we are really appreciate .
Rhonda786
Tampa, Florida
“A peaceful place to relax and unwind!”
Reviewed 7 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

A great place to relax and unwind. Very clean with everything you need to feel at home. Large TV for watching movies, plenty kitchen appliances, pool located just outside the door and only steps away to the beach. My husband and I stayed for 6 days and enjoyed very much.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy, direct access to pool and beach, did not have to go through lobbies. I also liked dealing directly with the owner.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Sherril17...
Margate, Florida
“Perfect Beach Place - Quiet Vacation”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Carlos & Maria were wonderful hosts and the unit was exactly as decribed. My 2 1/2 grandaughter and I stayed a week and had a great time. The process was so easy everything was great. I used this as a working vacation as I live local and wanted a place by the beach. The unit is steps from the pool and beach. I hated to leave. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quiet beach vacation as the unit is in a private residential community. There were plenty of clean towels and fresh bedding. There is shopping very close and cooking in the unit worked out well also. We also used the grill on the property while we were there. I want to thank Carlos & Maria again for everything this was a great experience and I would rent from them again.

Travelling group: Other
CatLong15
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Everything you could possibly need”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I was in town for work for a month and this was a great find. Awesome location, and very well maintained property. The apartment it's self had everything you could possibly need for an extended stay. Was very clean, it made my trip really enjoyable.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Families with young children
21 Jul 2014
Thank you very much for you review ! Always open for our guest recommendation to do better . Glad you find what you need in our place .hope to have you soon thanks again !!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing