This is a great place to stay. We have previously stayed at another place in LBTS in December and it seemed old and worn. Not the Sea Lord. We had a regular room for one night and it was really nice--soft sheets, great plush comforter, a separate vanity area from the bathroom, there was a microwave and small fridge. Everything was super clean and looked new. My husband liked that there was a safe that was easy to figure out. I would have preferred the TV across from the bed but it was fine. The pool was also very clean and delightful, and of course, the hotel is right on the ocean and the private beach is lovely. I did not even know until we were there that breakfast was included, and that was convenient--the fresh fruit was that--fresh. There was some noise from our neighbors, but it was after 8:00 AM and we were awake, so that was all right. One point off for the somewhat snarky guy who checked us in, making it obnoxiously clear we had to check out by 11:00. Ok, we got it! I might have sensed that people who stayed for one night weren't appreciated as much as people who stayed four nights. On the other hand, the woman at the front desk who printed out directions to the restaurant we wanted to go to was very helpful. We live in Miami and enjoy a getaway now and then. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida