This was our first stay, although we visited friends here in 2012, and we loved it. The weather in March was cool but the stay was all we could want. Our beach front room was lovely but the palm trees obstructed our view.
One suggestion is in the renovated shower, it was not handicap outfitted as there were no bars to hold onto - would not pass Federal inspection. Small item so easily fixed and must have been overlooked by the contractor. As others have reported, Internet was spotty and limited to two devices per room. But we were not here to surf the internet as the beach was right at our doorstep.
What a lovely hotel and such a nice time to relax and enjoy the escape from cold Ohio winters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida