From the moment I arrived at the hotel, I felt like I was a part of the Sea Lord family. I came with a group of people, and it was our first time at this hotel. We absolutely love everything about our experience. For starters, the hotel is only 20 minutes away from Fort Lauderdale airport, so we didn't waste much time commuting. The staff was extremely welcoming. Everyone was very nice, and were truly happy to help us. The second we got out of our limo, we were immediately greeted, and our bags were taken to our rooms. As a person who is a clean freak, I admired the cleanliness of the entire hotel. No matter what time it was, someone was always at the front desk to assist us with any of our needs. Not only did they help us with all of our hotel needs but we truly made friends for life. We will never forget all of the kind things they did for us throughout the duration of our stay, and they did so with a smile on their faces.
Another great thing about this hotel is that it is right on the water. You don't have to walk far to get the ocean because it's right in the hotel's backyard. The water is absolutely breathtaking. It is very clear, and shallow for a good while, making safe for a lot of the children who wanted to play. The pool is also very nice and well kept.
Breakfast is served free every morning! The chef Mario is a pleasure to be around. He is extremely friendly and is an amazing chef who makes whatever you want upon request. I am not a morning person but he put a smile on my face every day. The food selection is great, and includes: bagels, toast, cereal, eggs, muffins, juice, coffee, etc... The area that breakfast is served overlooks the water. I also appreciated the blackboard that is updated everyday, that shows the date and weather of the current day.
This was my first time staying at Sea Lord, but it definitely wont be my last. My group is already planning when we can book our next vacation. We will miss the Sea Lord staff that made our experience so memorable. This truly was a home away from home, and we can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida