We stayed at the Sea Lord for a few days. Hotel's location is amazing, lobby and dining area are beautiful. Breakfast is a big disappointment, no selection what so ever, awful bagels and pastries. Rooms are clean as you would expect when you pay this much, but very out of date. Big bald night security guard speaks no English what so ever, rude and quite intimidating. He told us that we can use our beach chairs only until 5pm, which I think is outrageous since we payed for them and wanted to use them all day. we will never return to this hotel in LBTS, we will take our business somewhere else. I would not recommend this hotel. You can get a lot more for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida