“Delicious”

Keese's Simply Delicious
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: One Block from the beach in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL Gourmet American - Mediterranean Food. Gyros, Greek Salads, Hamburgers, Fried Chicken, and more......
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We ate at keese's and had a great meal. We ordered gyros and a lamb dish that came with a salad. Everything was made to order and fresh. It gets rather busy and seating is limited but the food is great. A lot of restaurants in this area are expensive with sub par food. This was fairly priced and you got a good portion of food.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Everything in their extensive menu is made-to-order. A favorite with the locals and a great discovery for visitors. I've been going there for 50+ years and it is better than ever.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am a frequent visitor to Lauderdale By The Sea. I had heard good things about Keese's for many years but had never had the opportunity to try it until my most recent visit. We ordered the broasted chicken, grilled vegetables and macaroni and cheese and took it back to the beach. The chicken was the best I have eaten in a long time. The grilled vegetables were a wonderful surprise. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My meal was very salty and the chicken was really over cooked( saw dust) we we mentioned it to the lady( manager) she was so rude and distrispectful.. Several patrons waiting in line left.. Bad for business.. I do not recommend at all

2  Thank Urbanhip
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Really great mediterranean food! We alway make a point to stop there when we're in the area. Its just a really small place to just grab food to go. If you want a view take it to the pier/beach and maybe have a drink at Aruba's. Lamb Shawarma is my personal favorite check out their website

1  Thank Adventitious_Foodies