“Tasty But Small Portions”
Review of Paige's Root Beer

Paige's Root Beer
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Lecanto
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stopped here based on advertising in a local paper. It was our first-time visit. I got a single plain hamburger and my husband bought the triple cheeseburger. We split an order of onion rings. He got sweet tea and I got a chocolate shake. The food itself was very appetizing. The burgers and onion rings were hot. My shake was very chocolaty and thick. I wish it came in a to-go cup instead of a plastic mug. The prices were high for the small-sized portions as another reviewer wrote. Still, if we are ever in this area again we would consider eating here.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

These have to be the tastiest burgers I have had in a long long time. They are cooked to perfection and just beg you to come back. Don't leave without a root beer float or thick milkshake. The French fries are the thin crispy ones and are addictive. Great service, friendly owners, glad I found this place.

2  Thank Casualdiner99
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Great burgers but overpriced when you add up the toppings. Portions are really really small too.
I know their motto is "home of the little big burger" but the only thing big about this meal was the 45 minute wait time waiting for the order to be completed .

It was nice eating a tasty burger away from a steak house or fast food chain but I would have liked to see signature burgers and bigger portions.

1  Thank Jmo821