Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares
US$86
US$75
US$105
HIExpress.com
Mission Inn Resort & Club(Howey in the Hills)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$121
Hotels.com
La Bella Inn(Tavares)
US$67
All reviewscookiesbreakfast staffgreat hotelcomfortable bedsthe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelright next doorstaff was friendlybusiness centercomplimentary breakfastwonderful stayeasy accessfresh fruitcentral floridaeggsthe breakfast areavisit family
Reviewed 1 April 2011

I stayed with my sisters for several nights while my father was critically ill in a nearby hospital. Our father ended up passing away, and the hotel staff was so helpful and accommodating in every way. I felt like Dena and Robert treated us like family. I will never forget their kindness and compassion at this painful time.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank ttwarek
Hampton-Leesburg, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2011

Dear ttwarek,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares while you were in our area.
It was such a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. I do wish it could have been under better circumstances. In this industry it is so refreshing when you have those who are truely like guests and each morning and afternoon when you see them it makes you smile.
Thanks so much for staying with us and if there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to call!

Reviewed 31 March 2011

I typically don't review a property unless it really stands out and this one takes the cake!! Pristine rooms, clean, clean and clean!! Did I mention the cleanliness of this facility?? Awesome breakfast with a self-serve waffle maker, orange, apple juice, coffee, hot tea, cocoa, skim milk and 2% milk. Eggs, sausage, omelets, 3 cereals, fresh cut fruit, pastries (very fresh), whole apples and bananas. I felt like I was on a cruise!!! The bed had a so comfy mattress topper, high thread count cotton linens and a great selection of soft, medium and firm pillows. The staff were so nice and ready to please for any request. After departing we went to a "vacation club" property in Orlando that starts with an "M" and ends with a "T". This was an exclusive property set up to impress us in order to purchase a lifetime membership. What a letdown!!! We were ready to go back to the Hampton Inn in Leesburg!! We even told the saleman, who tried to downplay staying in a hotel, he and his staff needed to visit Leesburg and get some tips on how to shine in the hospitality industry. Thank you, to everyone in Leesburg for our wonderful stay. We will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: Cont hotel man direct for 10% off low. web. quote.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank AHC68

Dear ACH68,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares while you were traveling--sounds like it was a good choice.
Wow, your review was so kind, I have posted this where all of our team members can read it and we are all so very proud.
I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and do wish that the remainder of your trip could have been just as stellar. Remember you can come back any time you'd like and there are so many things to do in the area. If you like the water, Lake County is overflowing with water activities from boating to sking to fishing. If you like birds there is the world famous Emerelda Marsh nearby that people flock to from all over the US.
Again, thanks so much for staying and sharing your experience with everyone!

Reviewed 21 March 2011

I was in Leesburg on Business related Travel. I was super please with my stay at this hotel. I don't think I could have found a nicer place to stay in this area. Everything was extremely clean.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Dear stbutler,
Next time you have business in the area we hope you will stay with us again! With the free Wi Fi HSIA, work desk and the lap desk in all our rooms makes it nice for travelers who are on business!
We look forward to having you as our new steady guest and can't wait to see you again. Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares!

Reviewed 1 March 2011

This new hotel in a budding area of central Florida is a great home away from home, whether you're there for business or leisure!

In February my husband and I stayed at the Hampton--he was there on business and I was with him there for leisure, so we can vouch for both sides of the hotel!

The accommodations were clean and looked very new. The rooms were very comfortable and the sleep quality was excellent (just make sure to ask for a room with a king bed if you're traveling with a spouse ha ha).

Each room was equipped with a HD flatscreen TV, a nice big desk/work area, lap desk, coffee pot, hair dryer, toiletries, iron, ironing board, microwave and mini-fridge.

The complimentary breakfast every morning was excellent--there was always something hot in addition to continental standbys such as muffins, cereal, and fruit. Also, there was variety in what the hot item was each morning. The breakfast area was open, clean, and comfortable.

The service was great--whenever we needed anything, the staff was able to help us out promptly.

The gym/fitness room was a little lacking... one treadmill, one elliptical, one stationery bike, a TV and a mirror.

The outdoor pool area looked nice, although it was a little too cold in February for me to try it out :)

The business center was small but adequate. I never had to wait to get on a computer to print boarding passes, directions, etc.

There is a large variety of dining options nearby from typical fast food chains to more pricey chains to local dining gems.

The location of the hotel is right off the highway and allowed my husband easy access to his client's offices. There is also a mall, movie theater, grocery store, and other shops within a mile, so I was a brisk walk away from ways to entertain myself while my husband was at work.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Dear SummerGirl8888,

What a review! I am so glad that you and your husband both enjoyed your stay here with us. Glad that you got a chance to relax a little while here. Your review is so kind and it seems as if you really had a chance really check out the area while you were here!
It makes our team feel good when we can see that we really are making a difference in peoples experiences. That's why we are here!
Hope your husband and you come back to the Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2011

We have been going to central Florida for years to see family and used to stay in Mt. Dora at the Hampton Inn. After the last stay, we knew we needed to find another alternative. The Hampton Inn in Leesburg is great-clean, modern furnishings, flat screen TVs and Hampton Inn's free breakfast.

The staff was very nice and accommodating. We ate ate at both restaurants next door and were very satisfied.

The bed was comfortable and the only complaint I had were the pillows-they were a little flat.. However, I am sure that if I asked, I could have had extra ones.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Hampton-Leesburg, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2011

Dear ATLkams,
Very kind words! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, I am glad you chose to stay within the Hampton Family. We are in a nice location with lots of restaurants, many within walking distance like Ruby Tuesday, Outback Steakhouse and Cracker Barrell. There are many that deliver to your room as well, so next time keep that option in mind (Ruby Tuesday, Takis Greek and we're working on Outback Steakhouse!)
We look forward to having you as our new steady guest and can't wait to see you again. Remember when you make your reservation to mention extra pillows and I will have them in your room when you arrive!
Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares!