“Great Place to stay in Leesburg” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Atlanta, Georiga
“Great Place to stay in Leesburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Leesburg doesn't have a lot of hotels to choose from and we were glad there was a Hampton Inn. The hotel staff was very efficient and friendly. The hotel reception, breakfast area and our room were all very clean. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and will gladly stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Leesburg-Tavares hotel! As you mentioned, our staff is the friendliest around and we take care in providing an excellent stay experience for each of our guests. Please keep us in mind next time you travel to our Leesburg-Tavares area. We always enjoy welcoming back familiar faces! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Dadeville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We were visiting Central Florida for Day lilly Mecca 2014, spending long days in day lily gardens and coming home to our hotel room each evening was such a pleasure and delight. Each morning, early, the fresh and very delicious food provided gave us a smart start to the day. Our bed was most comfortable, linens fresh and plentiful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you, Stephen, for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Leesburg-Tavares hotel! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay during your visit for Daylily Mecca 2014. We are within close proximity to many of the central Florida gardens that participate in this event. I am so happy you chose us as your home away from home. As you mentioned, our delicious, hot breakfast featuring our made to order Belgian waffles is a great way to start day. Please keep us in mind next time you're in the area visiting the beautiful gardens of central Florida! Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you!
Viera
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Clean and quiet. Helpful staff. Extremely accommodating. Easily accessible. Traveling for business solo, felt very safe during my stay. I had mistakenly made a reservation via a third party and had to correct the situation. The hotel staff was very professional about the situation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you, Ana, for taking the time to leave us an amazing review of our Hampton Inn Leesburg-Tavares! I am so pleased that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be helpful and accommodating. We strive to provide an excellent stay experience for each of our guests. I hope you were able to enjoy some of the wonderful amenities our Hampton Inn offers such as our complimentary, hot breakfast each morning featuring our made to order Belgian waffles, eggs, sausages, fresh fruits, oatmeal and more. Please do visit us again soon! We always enjoy welcoming back familiar faces. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

My stay started out questionable because when I entered my room I found a half-eaten meal left in the room refrigerator (which did not smell good). I was satisfactorily provided with a new and upgraded room promptly. This room was much nicer than the first and very clean and comfortable throughout my entire stay. I was surprised by the food provided for breakfast. Although it may have been a while since my last stay (where breakfast was provided) I was surprised and dissatisfied by the quality of food provided. The oatmeal was watery, the fresh fruit looked odd (best description I can give) and the eggs, oh my! What were they? I had dished out a serving of scrambled eggs one morning only to be presented with something that took on the consistency of couscous when in my mouth. My complaint with the front desk was also less than satisfactory in that they said, “Hilton changed all the food out last month. Now every one has exactly the same food – everywhere.” I am going to be very resistant to opting for breakfast in any of my future stays at Hilton.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

3 Thank Grant K
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am pleased to hear that we were able to upgrade you to one of our premium rooms; however, I am very sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your stay. We take our guest feedback very seriously as it is our only way of improving upon the quality of our service and product. Our goal is to provide excellent service and sparkling clean accommodations. If you don't leave feeling 100% satisfied we want to hear from you! Please email me at michelle@hdghotels.com. We would love to make it right for you! Thank you again for the feedback.
Jupiter, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The staff provided excellent service, and paid great attention to detail. During Leesburg Bikefest they provided special motorcycle parking and cleaning rags for our bikes. They even raffled off a beautiful leather jacket. Excellent Experience overall.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you, Leslie, for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn Leesburg-Tavares! We are thrilled to hear you had an excellent time during the Leesburg Bikefest. We gear up all year for this event and have just as much fun as all of you! We try to think of the little things like clean rags to wipe off your bikes, complimentary BikeFest T-Shirts for our BikeFest visitors and special parking just for you. I am so glad to hear that you appreciated our efforts. Hope to see you next year at BikeFest 2015!
miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel staff called before our visit to ask if there was anything they can do for us to make our stay more enjoyable. Very nice!! Hotel was clean and nicely appointed. Highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen, thank you kindly for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Leesburg-Tavares hotel! We strive to go above and beyond for each guest that we have the opportunity to serve. I am pleased to hear that the customer service experience was excellent and that you had a wonderful stay with us! Please do visit us again soon. We always enjoy welcoming back our repeat guests.
Austin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am from Leesburg, but needed a place to stay. The hotel was very helpful making sure we had 2 adjoining rooms for all my family. The place is clean, comfortable and friendly. When I return to the area, I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us, Elizabeth! Our Hampton Inn Leesburg-Tavares strives to provide exceptional service and sparkling clean rooms to each of our guests. I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your connecting rooms request. Each day our staff addresses these types of requests and we do our very best to grant each one. We appreciate you choosing our hotel as your choice of lodging. I hope you enjoyed our delicious, hot breakfast featuring our made-to-order Belgian waffles. Please do keep us in mind next time you venture back here to the Leesburg area. We always welcome our frequent guests!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
BEST WESTERN PLUS Chain of Lakes Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares
Key West Resort on Lake Dora
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lake County Inn & Suites
Quality Inn and Suites Mount Dora

Been to Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares? Share your experiences!