“Always Great”

Mamma's Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 147 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have ordered takeout and delivery several times and the food is always excellent. Great NY style pizza!

John V, Owner at Mamma's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for the 5 stars !!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This pizza is awesome. Definitely the best pizza in the Leesburg area. Call ahead and pick up your pizza. Or, dine in. Good service, too.

John V, Owner at Mamma's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review and 5 stars. Come see us again !!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for amazing crispy crust pizza with lots of flavor, this is the place. The staff was amazing and the pizza just and good! Not to mention I walked in, ordered and had it in under 10 mins!

John V, Owner at Mamma's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thanks for the 5 star rating ! I'm happy to hear you liked your pizza. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived hungry. Good thing too. I was greeted warmly, seated promptly (technically you can sit anywhere so I sat quickly) the Decor reminds me of a northern style family joint you can find up in the Northeast.
I found the menu to have plenty to chose from without being overdone or fussy. The prices are very reasonable for the portions which I found to be generous. Enough for my meal and a to- go box for the next day.
I ordered a pasta dish and salad and it included a couple of garlic knots which, honestly, are among the best I’ve had. And I eat out often. My food arrived promptly and at the perfect temperature. I enjoyed the food a lot. I travel full time and get to experience many many establishments. This one hit it out of the park for me

The family that runs it are sure hard working. The staff and the family are very friendly and I watched as locals were greeted by name and made to feel welcome. They appear to do a brisk take out business as well as fill the seats inside
The location is convenient to a local market so you can place your order and run to the store while you wait.

All in all I’d say I’ll return to this place when I’m back in Leesburg. I look forward to it.

John V, Owner at Mamma's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you so much! I am so pleased you enjoyed your meal at Mamma's Pizzeria. I hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Picked up pizza 9/22. Took home and ate 2 pieces. Went back for third piece and OMG a large ROACH feasting on another piece. Took pizza back to Mamma's and they destroyed evidence in front of us. If you want roaches with your pizza then this is the place to go. If not, don't ever, ever, ever go to Mamma's Pizza in Leesburg. They lie and request any complaint customers to leave the premises. Be aware. Have photos if interested.

John V, Owner at Mamma's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hi Robert J – Feedback from all of our customers is vitally important and we always want our guest’s expectations to be met. As for a roach being on your pizza when you were eating it at your home, it probably came from your house, since I too have pictures and security video of your wife opening the box upon pick up and inspecting the pizza at great lengths to make sure we put the correct toppings on it. (I do believe if there was a bug on the pizza at that time it would have jumped out of the box since it had just come out of a 500 degree oven). As for me asking you to leave my restaurant, yes I did, because there was no talking to you as you were drunkenly screaming, yelling and lunging at my staff. Yes the health inspector came out and found nothing to substantiate your claim, no bugs were found in my restaurant at all, and you can find the report on the Division of Hotels and Restaurants website.