“Perfect Mexican Food”

El Ranchito
Ranked #79 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I love this restaurant, it's like a hidden gem. It's never crowded, the food is reasonable and the atmosphere is authentic Mexican. I think everyone in the restaurant are related, and it's a good place to brush up on your Spanish. Our family eats there at least once a month.

2  Thank SunnyFlorida23
There are newer reviews for El Ranchito

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I grew up in Texas and have eaten at more than my share of Mexican food restaurants. El Ranchito is in an unassuming building with a parking lot that probably needs a little bit of work but we keep going back so it must be worth it. The wife and I always get the queso dip, it a white queso and not too spicy which my wife prefers. Their chips and salsa are great, I always have to watch myself when we go so as to avoid getting full before I even order. I've had their burritos, enchiladas and chile rellenos and they are all good. The only part I didn't expect is they were all stuffed with the same exact ground beef mixture, I would have preferred a variety. The fajitas are also good, we've had the beef, chicken and shrimp. Their rice and beans are good, I know you might be thinking how can you mess up rice and beans but some Mexican restaurants do. The guacamole is outstanding, I could probably sit and eat chips, salsa, queso and guacamole for my entire meal. Service is good, not 5 star, not fine dining, this is a working mans Mexican food restaurant and the price and value are well worth it...we will keep going back.

2  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Quick service, awesome sangria and margaritas! Love love the fajitas and the spicy burrito rocks!! We go at least twice a month!

3  Thank Soapster1
Reviewed 28 April 2012

The Wife and I first found El Ranchito's quite by accident. Another local restaurant was closed, and we just happened to take a short cut through their parking lot! And are we glad we did. The have a fantastic lunch menu, Fajita's, Taco's, Burrito's, Chalupah's, Huevos Rancheros, Quesadilla's, Taco Salad, Enchilada's, Chimichanga's, alone, or in various combos from $5.25 to $12.25 with most in the 7-8 dollar range. They have a vast dinner menu including shrimp dishes (3 Tacos for $5.25.......Shrimp Fajita's for two, $21.75 and six other shrimp dishes. They have a full bar, endless fountain drinks and great Nacho chips with salsa served free as a starter. Service is fast and food arrives hot hot hot, and as Spicy as you wish!! Not fancy schmantzy, but the food is to "Die For!!" So who cares!!

5  Thank Hal H