“Great customer service!!”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Ocala
“Great customer service!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Don't judge by the outside this is a great motel. I have been here a month and the staff is so great. It's a great motel. The rooms are great to. Staff is very polite and helpful to all your needs. A great place to stay it's not the ritz but I can't complain

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Kelley F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I have been staying here a month with my family. I have read all the bad reviews. I must say the staff is great and very on top of things. they work their butts off to make sure guest are happy. The room is clean and perfect for me and my family. I am forever grateful to have found this motel. don't be fooled the outside doesn't look to great but the inside is what matters. if your looking for somewhere to stay over night or a few weeks you have to check it out.

Room Tip: if you don't like your room all you have to do is tell them and the staff will do whatever they...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Kelley F
Wildwood, Florida, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2013

we stay their one week and my spouse went swining,and the manger name christer and tiffanttold me that my spouse could,nt get in the pool anymore. because partens compliant, that she get their when only kids are in their,. I told them that is not true, and the use foul lanuge and tole to shut the [--] and they refuse to rent us a room. they said the family pay $1400 a month and we pay only $700 a month. My pastor were their and he was very displease with this. My spouse is white and am black. We lost everything we own and different churches and chairty was helping us this month. We are disable people. The are young peple and stay drunk and high that manger that place. I,m getting a lawyer. this happen june 27,2013.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Albert C

Travellers are raving about these Leesburg hotels

Central City, Florida, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I hate being yelled at as is I were the filth of the earth. Indian people often make that mistake with me. Yes, I'm tattooed, but, I was in my Jag, so, maybe they just treat everyone who puts up with their sock blackening carpets, meth smoking neighbors, roach filled rooms and actually Pays for this, rather than go get this at a squat(ok, the squats I lived in during the 80s didnt have bathrooms or ac , but the AC here was almost as if it was blowing dirty air, check the filters, yuk), maybe they feel that anyone who thinks low enough of themselves to pay 43.00 a night for this mess deserves to be treated like scum. Well, after 3 days here, I felt like squatter scum again, ca 30 years ago.Not recommended. Too bad, in Daytona Beach you can get a very nice motel, much cleaner, friendlier, for 37.50. right across the street from the beach, no drugs either! Also, if you want to travel on the cheap, I don't recommend this county, as it is feast or famine, but up in the mountains for 45.00 a night inc tax, wow! Clean and freshly painted, no bugs, working ac/heat. Better scenery. I've stayed at most of the hotels here. I'm doing 2 other reviews to share how much I enjoyed my long stay.Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for the 'newer part'. Believe it, I was in the newer part.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kaz C
Kissee Mills, Missouri
Reviewed 23 September 2012

To be honest, I don't think we are even talking about the same motel. The STAY AND SAVE, has improved a LOT! since it has been switched, yes like j1ceasar said its old, but the staff is great, housekeeping is quick, and managers are wonderful. Only complaint i did have was no bar and such a small breakfast but yes Ramshackles is arcoss the street and many other eating locations down the strip. People, for 39$ a night really, you can't complain! I would most diffidently come back next time I am in town!

Room Tip: back rooms with the queen beds! very nice room with alot of space!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I agree with all the other coments here...this is nothing but a roach infested welfare motel. There were roaches all over the place and there was no housekeeping at all and only one person spoke english.the internet did not work and the tv went out every 3 or 4 mins....we stayed about an hour and went across the street to a very nice hotel and only paid 10.00 more per night......Don't be fooled....the lobby is well kept so you think the rest of the hotel is as nice...but ask to see the room before you check in....you will then decide to pay the extra 10 bucks and go to a real hotel....

Room Tip: there is not a good room anywhere in the roach motel
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank tom h
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed 10 July 2012

BASIC 1950's motel/hotel with outside entrances. Rooms have been remnovated but don't compare to La Quinta or ramada ! For the price of $ 39.95 or so - its a bargain !

Best feature is convenience , and right across the street is the Ramshackle restaurant .. The best dive /bar/ restaurant in town , good food and cute waitresses~

Room Tip: ask for back parking lot location to be quietest...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Best Western Plus Chain Of Lakes Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares
Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares

Been to Stay & Save Inn? Share your experiences!