“Very nice”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leesburg
Somerset Condominium
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Very nice”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

At first when I arrived I was a bit upset. The address I was given on my confirmation was already occupied. Fortunately I was helped out by the guys with a call to the emergency line. I was giving a new location to go to which was about a three minute drive which was good considering I had just drove up from fort Lauderdale. There was a lovely lady at the clubhouse of the property who apologized and gave me an upgrade to a very big three bedroom condo. The property was wonderful the condo clean and the staff was amazing. The condo itself couldn't have been better. It was a stones throw away from everything no more than a fifteen minute drive which was wonderful. We had many activities planned my family wand my baby girl especially enjoyed the space in the room seeing as how she couldn't keep still. Overall I loved this property and would return in a heart beat.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank comply

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Wales, UK
Reviewed 18 June 2003

As independant travellers, we dislike the confines of a hotel room and not having all the home comforts. Hence, we looked for an apartment when we were planning our family holiday to Florida.We chose the Villas of Somerset because they were situated just off the main 192 highway and only 10 mins away from the main theme parks.We were thoroughly delighted with our choice. The 2nd floor apartment was beautifully furnished, and much more spacious than we had imagined! Although we had only booked a 2 bedroomed apartment, it was actually a 3 bedroomed, with 2 double bedrooms (1 ensuite) and 1 twin.The kitchen was fully equipped (even down to tupperware sandwich boxes!) and most importantly, it was impeccably clean!There was a full size washer and dryer within the apartment and laundry powder was provided (no wet towels hanging about the place!).The apartment was cleaned each Monday (and I mean cleaned!) and laundry detergent etc topped up.The pool, albeit small, was more than adequate. Again, it was clean and the water warm. The pool is not supervised, although it will be closed by the clubhouse attendants if there is thunder or lightening about. There are also restrooms adjacent to the pool area.There is a gym & sauna in the clubhouse, but we did not have time to check them out.Overall, I would highly recommend the Villas of Somerset. In a great location and situated in well kept grounds - they are a superb choice for a busy family who enjoy all the creature comforts of home.M & C Cadman.

22 Thank Caddy_Wales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Best Western Plus Chain Of Lakes Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares
Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages

Been to Somerset Condominium? Share your experiences!