“Scratch made and dang good!!!”
Review of Cupcake Time Cafe'

Cupcake Time Cafe'
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Leesburg
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Houston, TX
“Scratch made and dang good!!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Visiting my folks in the Villages and we ventured into Leesburg for lunch. Based on the prior reviews, I suggested trying Cupcake Time. Glad we did. Great scratch-made soups, salads and sandwiches. Had the Cuban Sandwich (on real Cuban bread - big deal) and yummy homemade Tortilla soup. You can take a delicious cupcake to go for 1.00 with the purchase of a lunch item.
There are many choices on this block that have a bit more atmosphere (note - the owner told us about improvements he planned) but if you are looking for tasty, reasonably priced food, stop by and check it out. If you live close, I guarantee that you will become a regular. Enjoy!!!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank NYCityGirl_hollyberk

Porterville, California
“Great Cuban”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I had the best 1/2 Cuban here, along with 1/2 Cobb Salad, also darn good. The lady at another table had a full salad, and my gosh, it was so big that it could feed a family of 4 as side salads, and for $4.75, what a deal. I need to come back now and try a soup and cupcake. I only wish they had the set up to serve latte/cappuccino to go along with their cupcakes.

• Visited November 2013
Inverness, Florida
“Small-town charm”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

We like shopping at the mom-and-pop stores, this one has two guys working very hard to make great food. Have a great variety of salads and healthy soups.

1 Thank brycesail
Eustis, Florida
“The price is right”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Visited this awesome place a couple of weeks ago and just had to let others know what a treat they are in for. The salad was super big, certainly big enough for two but I didn't share. My husband had a cuban sandwich which he said was the best one he's ever had. Can't say enough about the generous portion and Matt was so attentive to us. Had to try the cupcakes and the "almond joy" one was so so good. (I think that was the name of it) Can't wait to go back the next time we are near there. Would highly recommend this place!

• Visited September 2013
Matthew F, Manager at Cupcake Time Cafe', responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed it and hope you will come back and visit us!
Leesburg, Florida
“Awesome”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Everything I have ordered has been excellent. Owners are very friendly & make you feel at home - What a winning combination! Excellant food, people & let's not forget the cupcakes. Chocolate Overload is my favoriet. Sue E

• Visited June 2013