“Delicious soups & salads--not just desserts!”
Review of Cupcake Time Cafe'

Cupcake Time Cafe'
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Leesburg
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe, Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Leesburg, Florida
“Delicious soups & salads--not just desserts!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The name doesn't reflect what they serve. They have delicious soups, salads, & wraps, too. Cute little place on Main St. in old Leesburg. Especially nice place to go after shopping at the antique, candle, clothing, and consignment stores nearby.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Faith O

Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Very Yummy CUPCAKES!!! And SUPER Nice Staff!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was just passing through the area, and found Leesburg to be the perfect small town. It had a lot of little shops (upscale consignment- not expensive but nice new stuff) and restaurants. I had read that Cupcake Time Cafe was rated #1 in Leesburg so I was thrilled to try it. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They had many interesting and delicious looking cupcakes. I am a plain vanilla vanilla girl, and I didn't see one in the case, but was told it would only take a minute or two to make me one. I decided to go outside my zone and try the heathbar cupcake. YUM!!!!!! I had the chicken salad special (in a wrap) and the cupcake for only a dollar more! They will make the salads and sandwiches any way you like. I should have tried the Cuban sandwich, now that I am seeing some very good reviews for them. I would definitely go back. The sandwich was ok, and the cupcake was great. nice and fresh, and not sickening sweet. Totally homemade and made with care. It was FILLED with heathbar something- goo- it was sooooo good!!! Super cute place with seating inside and out and very nice staff. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014
Bushnell, Florida
“Best REAL Cuban in Central FL”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Had lunch with 2 co-workers, we all got the Cuban and we were not disappointed! You would have to go to Cuba or South Florida to get one as good. Good ol' southern sweet tea too. We will be going back to try the cupcakes for sure.

• Visited February 2014
Central Florida
“Amazing cupcakes ”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I've only ever had their cupcakes so I can't speak to their food, but their cupcakes are very good! Sized just right for one person and always an array of tempting flavors. The only thing I will say about this place (and I wouldn't except it's happened to me twice) is that it's sometimes hard to get someone's attention in order to get service. Two separate times it's happened where I've stood there waiting to be noticed because the person behind the counter is talking shop with other customers whom they obviously know well. They're not serving the person, just shooting the breeze. I'm sure they're not *trying* to come off as rude but it rubs me the wrong way to have to stand there for minutes on end waiting for their conversation to finish without so much as a glance in my direction.

1 Thank GatorGirl417
Matthew F, Manager at Cupcake Time Cafe', responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Thank you for your input. I apologize for the issue I did not realize there was a problem. We just hired Savannah and are trying to be more efficient with getting everyone taken care of. We try to be nice and get to know our customers that sit in and eat lunch and make them feel welcome. I know sometimes when I eat somewhere the server doesn't seem to like there job and just brings you your food. We never want to seem like we don't love our job or our customers. I hope you stop back in and have lunch sometime and if there is ever a problem please let one of us know. We would much rather you tell us so we can fix the problem.
Matt Folker
Houston, TX
“Scratch made and dang good!!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Visiting my folks in the Villages and we ventured into Leesburg for lunch. Based on the prior reviews, I suggested trying Cupcake Time. Glad we did. Great scratch-made soups, salads and sandwiches. Had the Cuban Sandwich (on real Cuban bread - big deal) and yummy homemade Tortilla soup. You can take a delicious cupcake to go for 1.00 with the purchase of a lunch item.
There are many choices on this block that have a bit more atmosphere (note - the owner told us about improvements he planned) but if you are looking for tasty, reasonably priced food, stop by and check it out. If you live close, I guarantee that you will become a regular. Enjoy!!!!

• Visited February 2014