“The Best in Leesburg and possibly FL.”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #62 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 November 2013

If you are familiar with how chinese food is made up north then you know most places here in FL are not up to par. This place is how I remember chinese food from China Town in NYC. If you don't like it then you are do not like food with flavor. Everythimg I have tried has been amazing and flawless!

3  Thank jro3886
There are newer reviews for China Garden

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Surprised to find they have about 20 lunch specials for under $5, seven days a week. So, I took a chance on the General Tso's chicken, with fried rice, and it was a tasty large serving of each, along with the included hot and sour soup in a pint container, not a small cup, and it was loaded with mushrooms and tofu. They include a small bag of fried wonton strips that I put in my soup. I could only eat half of everything, but had a great leftover lunch the next day....so glad I found this place.

3  Thank RicDic