“Not so "famous" wings here.”
Review of Ramshackle Cafe

Ramshackle Cafe
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Good atmosphere and good prices, but the service was slow. I ordered the garlic parmesan wings and it turned out to be wings slathered in buffalo sauce with a sprinkle of garlic parmesan. Disappointed, to say the least. I could have just ordered buffalo wings and sprinkled grated parmesan myself. It would have been quicker too. Sorry Ramshackle. Not impressed enough for a return visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been on the top of our list for a couple years but the visit we had this month was somewhat disappointing. We dined on a Tuesday evening and it was not particularly busy. We sat outside and there were three servers out there. There is no reason the service should have been as bad as is was. Long wait times just to get our drink order. From that point we just felt neglected. The server commented several times that she was so busy and apologized for her lack of service ( unsolicited) but seemed very disorganized or unfocused. On the bright side, the food was tasty as usual. Overall I would say this is a much better place to eat lunch than for dinner.

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Just moved to Florida and we are trying new restaurants. This place is by far the best. Great food, service, and atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Ramshackle serves by far the best ribs I've ever had - falling off the bone after 24hrs being smoked with a sauce that is sweet, but not cloyingly so - take that Chili's.

Their fries, while frozen, were cooked to perfection... golden crisp. Their cole slaw was homemade with big chunks of cabbage(not chopped to slush) with a bit of a zing in the taste. I woud have liked it a bit drier - personal preference - but it definately was not soggy.

My wife had their chili dawg. The chili came as advertised - spicy - not numbing the tongue, just the lips. The large dawg also had a bit of a bite. In spite of the overall spicyness, she rated it the best hot dog she ever had.

The atmosphere was funky, junky and we had no issues with the noise level. Our waitress was a bit cool, but warmed up as the meal progressed.

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

I was expecting more of this place and much as people all about it. My personal opinion this place was way overpriced for what you get and the service (due to the amount of people) is kind of slow.
They do have a good athonsphere for drinking and getting together with friends.
My recommendation, have a vegetarian option and reduce the prices some.
If I go again, it would be for pretty much for drinking.